Our Planet

The Most Interesting Sea Phenomena Around The World

Jessica Yu

Published on 09-06-2021 by Jessica Yu


You've probably heard before that the ocean is the most unexplored place on Earth. In fact, only as little as 5 percent of it has been investigated. Who knows what is lurking in the other 95 percent? From eerie sounds to mysterious creatures, many of these wonders are bound to catch your attention!

Photo: Courtesy of List 25