Ouch, what a graceful woman wearing the dress. With loose hair and high heels, they walk slowly accompanied by dress lapel dercak. Ahoy, gorgeous!
Dress, from time to time
Dress or gown is the dress of a woman who has worn overalls since the 17th century. Dress their own pieces follow fickle fashion trends at the time.
In the 17th century for example, popular piece dress with light material which tightens the torso and the rest fell. While it popular in the 18th century dress with a narrow cut at the waist with a skirt shape expands. At this time also, women use a corset under their dress, to shrink the waist.
In the period of the reign of Queen Victoria (approximately the 1830s until the early 19th century) occurred significantly reform fashion. The Rational Dress Society, an organization that was founded in 1881 in London strongly opposed the use of clothing that endangers the health, including a too tight corset, high heels, tight underwear in the chest, until the skirt is too heavy. At this time also found many women who wear pants under their dresses.
This type of dress according to the event
Now, cuts and various types of dress has been tailored to the type of event. A number of invitations did not even hesitate to put the dress code for guests to dress according to the theme of the event.
Well, so you do not have any dress code when attending costume alias any invitation, you should identify the types of dress below:
- Sun dress (summer clothes): an informal dress is usually made from cotton. Because it is intended as a summer dress, sun dress with no sleeves are generally intersect or thin-strapped, so that the wearer much exposure to sunlight.
- Night dress (evening gown): usually a long dress matakaki or sweeping the floor. Generally, evening gown worn for formal or formal event, with dark colors like black, dark red, dark green or dark blue.
- Wedding dress (wedding dress): a bride’s dress worn during the wedding ceremony. Color and type can vary, according to the religion and culture of the bride. In Japan for example, a kimono dress. While in India, a sari wedding dress.
- Sack dress (short dress): a dress with short sleeves or sleeveless, knee-length or above the knee. Collar can be round or V. Today, many of which mix and match the sack dress with pants or leggings (tights).
- Work dress (work clothes): is the work clothes. There is a two-piece outfit superiors and subordinates in the form of pants or skirt, or three additional pieces of clothing with a blazer or jacket. Or there is a form of overalls or work uniform.
- Ball dress (ball gown): a dress that used to dance. Generally made of silk, satin or taffeta.