Time needed:25-30 mins
Level of experience:Easy
1. “Just add water” pizza crust
2. 1 cup Tomato sauce
3. 2 tbsp Olive oil
4. 1 cup pepperoni slices
5. 1 cup Fresh Mozzarela cheese
6. Dry Oregano leaves (optional)
* make sure you start by setting the oven at 450 faherenheit before beggining to prepare the crust to save time.
1. Add 1/2 cup water or as instructed to the crust mix and mix around until soft. Leave to set for 5 mins so that it can be easily pressed.
2. Add 1/2 tbsp of olive oil to the tomato sauce along with 1 tbsp of dry oregano leaves and mix to create a tasty pizza sauce. (you may also add black/white pepper or garlic powder if desired)
3. While the dough is gettin ready grate the cheese on the medium sized grater and place in a small bowel.
4. Line a 9 inch pan with the remaining 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil to give the pizza an amazing crisp crust.
5. The dough should be ready by now,using floured hands or gloves, press the dough into the 9 inch pan and gently make sure it is evenly pressed.
6. Spread the pizza sauce over the dough so that it is distributed evenly, follow by placing slices of Pepperoni all over the pizza evenley, 2 layers would be enough.
7. Sprinkle the mozzarela cheese over the pizza and distribute evenly.
8. The oven should be the right temprature by now, Place the pizza in the oven and bake for 12-15 mins or until the pizza crust is crisp and the pepperoni has changed colour.
9. Slice the pizza while hot and enjoy your meal.
for more free recipes contact me on Bukisa.