Christmas Tree Cookies
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup butter
1 tspoon vanilla extract
1/2 tspoon almond extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tspoon baking soda
1 tspoon cream of tartar
Mix confectioners’ sugar, butter or margarine, egg, vanilla, and almond extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Cover and refrigerate for 1.5 hours.
2. Heat oven to 375 Divide dough into 1/2s. On floured board, roll each half out to 1/2 inch thick. use cookie cutters
3. Bake 5-7min. Let cool on wire racks and decorate.
EASY CHRISTMAS COOKIES
PREP TIME 15 Min
COOK TIME 10 Min
READY IN 1 Hr 25 Min
16 ounce) package large marshmallows
1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons green food coloring
4 1/2 cups cornflakes cereal
* 1 package cinnamon red hot candies
1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt together the marshmallows, butter, vanilla, and food coloring. Mix in the cornflakes cereal.
2. Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper, and decorate with red hots. Set aside, and allow to cool.
How to Make Easy Bread
By bren boyd
I decided to try a bread recipe to save money on groceries. This turned out to be a great one! My family loves it.
2 cups warm water
1/8 cup sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
6 cups self rising flour
Preparation: In large bowl, add the warm water sugar and oil- Stir. Mix in the first 2 cups of flour. Add flour little by little till you have it all added in
Turn dough out onto floured board and knead until the dough is soft and smooth- not sticky. Put dough in an oiled bowl- turn dough over so that the top of dough is greased. Cover and let rise until dbled.
Punch down dough. Turn out onto floured board and knead. Half the dough to make 2 loafs Let double again
You can score your bread or leave it plain.. You make want to add a cheese and oregano to it.. or honey oat mix. Preheat the oven to 350 and and bake for 30 minutes ENJOY