How to make a Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Do you want to captivate your lady? Do you want her to swoon when you are near her? Hang on your every word and forget the world around her when you look into her eyes? There is a way to do this…as long as she loves cheesecake and likes peanut butter. And let’s face it…who doesn’t?
Things You’ll Need:
- For the Cheesecake:
- A desire to impress someone
- 12 oz. Heavy Whipping Creme
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 TBSP milk
- 16 oz. Creme Cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Electric Mixer
- For the Crust:
- A ready made pie crust /or:
- 8 oz. Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 7 x 11 cake pan
Wash your hands. This is important as you want to impress your lady, not give her a cold.
If you wish to be lazy and use a pre-made pie crust, therefore impressing your lady only slightly showing her you do not think it is worth your time spending effort making a wonderful handmade crust for her, go ahead and skip to step 5. I am sure she won’t think too little of you for too long.
Good for you, you’ve decided to make her her very own crust. This was a wise choice. Btw, if you’re reading this to determine how difficult it will be to make the crust and are saving your decision until after reading, you’ve already failed. Start once again at Step One.
For the crust, mix together the Graham Cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup MELTED butter. Press this concoction into the bottom of the 7×11 cake pan. You’re good to go.
If you’ve opted for the pre-made pie crust, do nothing but grab a few tissues, because it’s already made. The tissues of course, will be for wiping her eyes when she cries over the fact you didn’t care enough to make one yourself. I am sorry, I tried to help you.
For the cheesecake itself, mix Creme cheese, milk, sugar, Peanut butter, and heavy whipping creme all together until well blended. If the mixture seems too thick to continue, you may add slight dashes of milk to soften it. Be cautious however, as it will only take minute amounts of milk to make a difference, so only add very little at a time until desired thickness is achieved.
Scoop the mixture into the pan and smooth. I am not even going to mention the ready-made pie crust. Let it refrigerate for about an hour and you’re good to go!!! Step8 Spend the hour it is refrigerating to invite your lady over for a night of relaxation and desserts. Also, spend some time preparing your pad with cushions and such to catch her when she swoons.
Tips & Warnings
* If you would like, or more to the point, if your lady would like, you can melt chocolate and drizzle some on top of the cheesecake. It can make a big difference, especially if your lady likes chocolate. But it’s not necessary.
* You may have some extra cheesecake left over, this tends to make a lot. It’s okay to share with others, as long as you get it cleared with your lady first as to who you are sharing it with. Or, if you’re like me, once she’s gone you no longer have to pretend to be civilized and you can eat it all yourself. But if she asks later, tell her you gave to the less fortunate, and offer to make another one.