Stretch marks are very stubborn and it is difficult to get rid of them, but it is not impossible. First we have to be aware about the causes of stretch marks, then we can treat them well. There are some causes of stretch marks mention below.
· Stretch marks are common after pregnancy
· Weight gain or weight loss rapidly
· Increase in muscles mass, especially in legs and arms
· With steroid use for a long time
· During growth in adolescence
These are some common reason for stretch marks, we need to be aware of them. Stretch marks are not harmful or painful, they don’t need any kind of medical or cosmetic treatment. But you can treat them, if you feel you want to do it.
Here’s some easy and natural tips: –
First, we can make a homemade cream, which is very easy.
1. Extra virgin olive oil: – Olive oil is high in antioxidant, mega oil and vitamins, which helps in maintaining the skin elasticity. It helps in reducing the texture and appearance of stretch marks.
2. Cocoa butter in melted form: – cocoa butter soothes the stretch marks and moisturize the skin.
3. Aloe Vera gel: – Aloe Vera gel is also very effective on skin, it gives smoothness to your skin.
4. Lavender essential oil: – lavender is very nourishing for the skin. If you are pregnant do not use lavender essential oil.
5. Vitamin e-oil: – Take out the oil from the capsule, it also helps skin’s elasticity and provide smoothness to your skin.
How to make: – Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them properly and then try this mixture on your skin, this is very effective on stretch marks.
Second, you can try to rejuvenate your skin with this formula.
Exfoliate: – exfoliation removes dead skin and unveil soft new skin.
How to do exfoliate: – Use a dry skin brush on your skin before you take shower. Brush the stretch marks in an upward motion. You can exfoliate in the shower. You can use an apricot scrub on your stretch marks.
Derma Roller: – Dry skin off with a brush, then use Derma roller. What is Derma roller? A cosmetic hand held roller with needles. Derma roller helps lotion penetrate into deeper layers of the skin. Use the new spa 1.5 mm Derma roller. You can buy it on any cosmetic shop. Roll your skin vertical and then horizontal. Your skin will turn red and may bleed, but its ok. When done, rinse skin with warm water.
Moisturize: – Next moisturize skin with Revitol. Revitol has three great ingredients (vitamin E, vitamin A, and aloe Vera). Vitamin E protects the collagen fibers in your skin from free radical damage. Vitamin A increase the rate of skin—cell turnover. Aloe Vera helps skin cells regenerate.
Massage: – Massage Revitol onto skin for 10-20 minutes (3 times a day). After doing this routine for at least four months, your stretch marks will be gone.
You can try these methods for stretch marks treatment. You will that they are very effective on your skin.