We all know about chicken burger. But this new fine cook recipe of chicken burger from India. It is one of the tasty burger which completely made up of using Indian Tradition items. So, it is called as Indian Chicken Burger. This post deals with how to make Indian chicken burger in home.
- Bonbons – 8 no’s
- Chicken (small pieces) – ½ Kg
- Onion – 1 cup
- Ginger – ½ teen spoons
- Green chili – 6 no’s
- Chicken masala powder – 2 teen spoon
- Turmeric powder – ½ teen spoons
- Sunflower oil, salt, Maida – as your need
- Ghee- 3-4 spoon
- Egg – 2nos
- Preparation of chicken:
- Take a bowl and wash the small pieced chicken.
- Then switch on stove and transfer the washed chicken pieces into a pressure cooker.
- Also pour some water into cooker and cook it well.
- Take a pan and pour sunflower oil into it.
- When the oil getting hot, add desired quantity of onion, green chili and salt. Mix it well.
- Add cooked chicken pieces into the mixture and mix well up to 5 minutes.
- Then chicken masala is ready.
- Preparation of Bon Bons
- Take each bonbon and cut the lower portion. Make a hole in blw the pieces by removing inside part of bonbon.
- Fill the prepared chicken masala into bonbon hole and join the bonbon pieces by using maida powder.
- Then take a bowl and add eggs in to it and mix it well.
- Take a pan and pour some ghee into it and starts heating.
- Take the chicken bon and put it into eggs mixture.
- Then transfer into pan and fry it well.
- Transfer all fried bonbons into a plate and decorate it using some carrot, tomato, onion pieces.
- Then your tasty Indian chicken Burger is ready for serve.
To get more cooking recipes Visit my Blog