Roasted Turkey Tenderloin with Tarragon Broth
Things You’ll Need:
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 (1 1/2 pound) turkey tenderloins
Salt and ground black pepper (sparingly)
2 pounds new red potatoes or baby red potatoes, quartered (if bigger, cut into 2-inch pieces)
2 shallots, chopped
1 cup dry white wine
1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
8 tablespoons store bought peach, cranberry or mango chutney
Lets Get Cooking
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly sear turkey tenderloins prior to baking. After searing baste tenderloins with 4 tbsp of the chutney (2 tbsp per tenderloin).
- Place olive oil in a large baking dish. Season turkey tenderloins all over with salt and black pepper and place in baking dish.
- Arrange potatoes all around turkey and turn to coat with oil. Season potatoes with salt and black pepper. Arrange shallots over potatoes in pan.
- In a small bowl, combine wine, broth, vinegar, and tarragon and remainder of chutney. Pour mixture over turkey.
- Roast turkey and potatoes 40 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer registers at least 160 degrees F and potaotes are tender. Turn potatoes occasionly will cooking ot prevent drying out. Let turkey rest 20 minutes before slicing crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Serve turkey and potatoes with the broth from the pan over top. Accompany with a warm glass of spiced wine.
- Look for my recipe for Holiday Spiced Wine.
- ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND ON BUKISA.COM
- RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE