How to form Healthy Habits
Healthy habits are corner stone of healthy living. They don’t come easily. Just like brushing your teeth, healthy habits should be cultivated on a daily basis and incorporated in your routine life. The following are some tips that you can follow on daily basis:
- Physical activities should be an essential part of your daily occurrence. Walk, run, cycling, playing any sport, and jump for a minimum total of 20 minutes a day.
- Protect your skin. Sun block should be applied exposed part of your body like face, neck, arms and on hand even in the dead of winter. It protects against climatic toxins too. Moisturise skin daily.
- Eat fruits, vegetables, grains, low fat dairy products and small amount of protein. Avoid sweets and other processed foods. They will keep a check on putting up extra weight and provide vital vitamins and micronutrients and boost your energy levels too.
- Meditate or spend a minimum of five minutes daily in quiet time. It will reduce your daily stress and help you to stay calm in difficult situations.
- Find your spiritual self. Discover what inspires you, raises your level of consciousness, motivates you, and satisfies your soul.
- Exercise your brain. Read, study, solve problems, and learn new skills. Make your brain work in different ways. As does the body, the brain atrophies with the lack of use.
You can adjust above given tips as per your own convenience. Healthy body will inspire confidence in you.