1. Target.com has a nice clearance section. Prices start at $1.75 and there is a special section for items priced more than 70% off. Stock pile merchandise you can’t find in stores.
2. Sears Outlet Stores features 20-60% off retail prices everyday. This is “new one-of-a-kind, out of a carton, discontinued, used, scratched and dented merchandise ranging from home appliances to sporting goods and everywhere in between.
3. Walmart’s clearance section is pretty extensive as well with apparel and digital cameras among many other things at very reasonable prices.
4. Don’t forget the ToysRus clearance section for all your child’s needs. Toys are an especially good item to buy on clearance. They never go out of style, and usually aren’t used that much anyway.
5. American Eagle’s clearance section allows you to save up to 60% on some of the hottest fashion items. Shorts, shirts, and jeans the whole family will love at affordable pricing. Right now the site is running free shipping with orders over $100.
6. Spiegel also has a great clearance section. Save up to 90% at Spiegel on some beautiful clothing for yourself.
7. QVC Jewelry clearance. Need I say more? Who doesn’t need a jewelry clearance? This clearance site features designers you know and love as well as less well known designers and many items are at least 50% off!
Combine these clearance deals with online coupons to save tons of money! Click Here for more great money saving ideas and coupons. Free shipping and clearance deals can often be combined to save you tons! Don’t let the deals pass you by, shop the clearance racks online.