Hey there. It’s Mike here and I wanted to talk in today’s Lean-Body Secrets Ezine a little additional about supplements and fat dying pills.
The fact is, I still get questions almost daily from humans that are still being suckered into throwing away loads of money on worthless “fat loss” pills and “muscle building” powders due to the clever marketing behind the affix and fat loss pill industry.
The questions come in the whole the time, such as:
“Mike, what types of supplements should I be taking to help me decline fat quicker?”, or
“Mike, I heard about this new weight heaven pill called ______ that claims I can decline more than 30 pounds in a month. Do you think I should try it?”, or how about this one…
“Mike, my friend just told me about this new Mega-Mass-Gainer-8000-Nitric-Cell-Volumizer that’s supposed to compound me put on 20 lbs of muscle in just 3 weeks. They said to manage desired goal it quickly because the feds are planning to constitute it illegal in a few weeks”
It absolutely blows my mind every day that so many humans are willing to shell out hundreds of dollars for everyone of these completely bogus supplements and pills, but they aren’t willing to invest as little as $39 on my Truth about Six Pack Abs program, which shows them exactly how to save thousands of dollars throughout their lives by at no time having to buy supplements again, and discovering the training strategies and nutrition secrets (for how to eat naturally for fat loss and muscle gain) that actually adjust REAL fat loss results for energy!
Seriously, the only thing you could call a “supplement” that I’ve bought during the last 5 years is whey protein for mixing into my post-workout smoothies. That’s it! That’s about the only thing I’d even recommend including uniformly. And to be honest, you could even do extraordinary without that as well if you use some high quality natural sources of protein.
As for the whole of the new miracle pills that everyone asks me about….again, PLEASE don’t waste any money on this stuff. This is exactly how the pharmaceutical and necessity industry makes billions off of persons that are simply lazy and looking for a quick fix.
They take the quick fix pill or diet, might decline a few pounds, and they subsequently lower their metabolism by losing lean muscle. Then they attain back each one of the weight plus more, in the long run.
So then when the next magic pill comes out, they reach that, add up to the pharmaceutical and affix companies even richer, lose a little bit of excess baggage again, wreck their metabolism again, eventually collect back even expanded than before, and go back to searching for another fad diet or magic pill.
This is an endless cycle that regularly goes on, and the public that happens is these companies that promote this CRAP manage desired goal richer, while the frustrated dieters adjust fatter. I’m serious, look at the stats…over the last 20 years, slim pills and supplements have exploded in popularity, while the population has simultaneously gotten fatter and fatter. Obviously, the pills and supplements have not solved the problem, and if anything, have only made things worse.
So what does work for true fat casualty and a lean muscular body for liveliness?
The ONLY habit to decline body fat and adjust to a nice lean body composition and maintain it for LIFE, comes from these basic aspects:
· Make your health a priority. With everything you eat, drink, and do, think about whether it’s helping or hurting your health, and only do the things that help. If you honestly think about what you’re eating and what it will do to your body before you put it in your mouth, you’ll be one step closer to eating clean for life.
· Eat a clean healthy lose weight made up of natural unprocessed foods regularly, and make this a situation. Avoid even allowing yourself to reach junk or handled foods at the public. There’s still a TON of delicious natural foods that can satisfy your cravings and give you fabulous nutrition at the same time. If you can’t give up junk foods altogether, choose 1 day per week as a “cheat day” and only eat your junk foods on that day (this still means not having them in your house, but getting them only for your cheat days).
· Make regular accomplishment a daily additive of your life. Every single day doesn’t have to include an intense workout, but try to at least exercises intensely 3-4 days/week, and then at least prepare out and walk or ride a bike or something that involves movement almost every day.
· Try to keep from getting stressed, and arrange enough sleep every night. No value how tough the whole thinks they are and that they claim they only need 4-5 hrs of sleep per night, the studies consistently show that 7-8 hours a night is best. If you’re not getting that, you’re creating a metabolic environment in the body that wants to store more bodyfat.
· And last, texture sure you have the positive mental attitude where you know that you can actually achieve the body that you want. Believe me, I’ve worked with hundreds of persons of all shapes and sizes, and I can attest that everybody can do it, but very much people sabotage themselves with negative thoughts that they’ll not at any time be able to lose out fat and their genetics has destined them to be overweight. That’s a bunch of crap. You may never look like a fitness model, but everybody can adjust down to at least a reasonably lean physique if they do the right things consistently.
This mental aspect is more important than humans realize, and I’ll adjust into this more in future Ezine issues.
My last thought is that I want you to think back to how many times over the years you had the idea that you wanted to manage desired goal back into shape, and maybe even started exercising and eating right for a little while, but eventually went right back to the negative habits. Think about why you abandoned your gain intentions and gave up, and then figure out why you’re NOT going to give up this time.
I hope this article has helped you realize that supplements, miracle pills, and lose weight fads will never work in the long run. You may lose out some fat for a few weeks or months, but in the long run, these are everyone a waste of money, unless you adopt the right lifestyle to maintain a lean body for liveliness.
If you haven’t picked up a be interested in of my Truth about Six Pack Abs book yet, do yourself a favor, and use the money you would have wasted on your next bottle of affix pills or powder, and discover the plans that will get you lean, healthy, and ripped for the rest of your life, not just the next 2 weeks!
I’ll be back in touch soon with added Lean-Body Secrets. I also have a couple extraordinary lean-body recipes coming up over the next few weeks that I think you’ll enjoy, so hang on.