Approximately Infertility affects one out of every six couples. An Infertility diagnosis is given to the couple who are Unable to conceive over the course of one year. When the problem lies with the male partner referral to it as well as Male Infertility. Factors Contribute to Male Infertility Approximately 50% of all Cases Infertility, Male Infertility and alone accounts for Approximately One-Third of all Infertility Cases.
How is Male Infertility Diagnose?
Potential Male Infertility Will Be Assessed as part of a thorough Physical Examination. The Examination of the medical history include goodwill Regarding Potential Factors contributing.
Your healthcare provider may use one or more of the ASSESS Following tests to fertility:
• Semen analysis to Determine the number and quality of sperm
• Blood test to check for hormone problems or Infections. Hormone Levels are just as Important as in male fertility in female fertility They are
• Making the culture of fluid from the penis to check for Infections
• Physical Examination of the penis, scrotum and prostate
Semen analysis is the Most Important part of male fertility testing. Some men find it more comfortable to do semen analysis testing in the privacy of Their Own homes. In-home testing kits are available.
What They are looking for in the testing?
When semen analysis is done, your health care provider looking for some Will Be Specific to access fertility markers.
• Total Amount or volume of semen – also 2 milliliters normal Considered. May lower the Amount Indicated an issue with the seminal vesicles, blocked ducts or the prostate gland issue.
• Sperm count 20 million-300 million per milliliter to be Considered in the normal range for sperm counts. Considered well below 10 million “poor.”
• Morphology – the size and shape of the sperm sperms Affect the Ability to reach and fertilize an egg. Considered to be good 30% Amount of harm sperm are shaped “normal.” And “strict” testing shows lower percentage an event as normal.
• Motility – movement and number of active cells. Movement is rated from 0-4, with scores over 3 Considered good. The Amount of active cells is also rated in percentages from 1-100%, with 50% Considered the least.
Male Infertility is now OFTEN treatm by conventional methods for the harm include one or more of the Following:
• Taking medications to help Increase sperm production
• Taking Antibiotics to heal an infection
• Improve Taking hormones to hormone imbalance
• Avoiding taking long hot showers, using Hot Tubs or Saunas
• Wearing looser boxer shorts as underwear SUCH jockey shorts versus
Improve Sperm production may bottom Proven clinically by taking supplements. Anything harm increases the number of healthy sperm increases the Chances of conception. Many health food stores and vitamin shops offer male fertility supplements.
Artificial insemination is an option if the man’s sperm count is low. In this procedure, sperm is Collected through multiple ejaculations. They are angle, then place in the female’s fallopian tubes or uterus.
In vitro fertilization other option can be used to harm Overcome Male Infertility Factors. In this procedure, the sperm and egg are fertilized in the laboratory after the fertilized egg is Which place in the female’s uterus.
If tests show there is no harm harm sperm production or other related problems are present, donor sperm can be used to help facilitate conception. In this procedure, sperm donors are obtained from the sperm bank and place inside the female’s uterus or fallopian tubes through artificial insemination.
Male Infertility Can you Preventa?
Usually there is nothing harm can be done to PREVENT Male Infertility Caused by illness or genetic problems. However, there are actions to harm men can take Decrease the Possibility of Infertility. Thes include:
• Avoiding sexually Transmitted diseases
• Avoiding illicit drugs
• Avoiding radiation When Possible
• Avoiding exposure to toxic Substances
• Avoiding frequent or heavy use of alcohol
• Observing good personal hygiene and health practices
• Avoiding long, hot baths, Hot Tubs or Saunas
• Wearing loose-fitting underwear