Acne affects the skin with the densest population of sebaceous follicles. It is mostly visible on the face, upper part of chest, and back. Acne can be inflammatory, but it can also manifest the non inflammatory forms. Scratches are caused by the changes in pilosebaceous units, skin structure of hair follicles and the associated sebaceous glands.
There are various reasons for acne. It is mainly caused due to the blockages in the follicles. Some other reasons for the cause of acne are
• Hormonal Imbalance
• Oily Skin
• Dead skin mixing with sebum
• Bacteria getting trapped in pores resulting in swollen and red pimple
• Insufficient sleep
• Variable timings of eating
• Blockage in pores due to dust particles
Treatment for Acne:
The treatment for acne depends on the severity of the disease. Hence, it is important for you to know the root cause and how severe your acne is to get proper treatment on it. The treatment for acne consists of
• Home Remedies
• Homeopathic Treatment
• Natural Treatment
• Medicinal Treatments
Some of the general remedial measures for acne are listed below:
• Clean the face thoroughly before sleeping to free the pores from dust.
• Use acne products to clear the skin.
• Make use of the mild cleansers.
• Cleanse after sweating.
• Do not use abrasive skin products.
• Consult the skin specialist if the problem persists.
Natural Treatments for Acne:
• The paste of cumin seeds can be applied on face for 20-30 minutes before bathing.
• Aloe Vera can be good option for acne. Applying Aloe Vera juice on the affected area will benefit a lot and make skin smooth.
• The paste of rose-water and sandalwood when applied on face for about 30 minutes can prove useful.
• Anti Acne Creams and Lotions
• Azelaic Acid
• Benzoyl Peroxide
Rather than treating acne, it is good to avoid it. Some preventive measures can help you to stay free from acne problems.
• Wash the face clearly to free the skin pores from dust and chemical particles.
• Make use of the anti-acne face wash products.
• Drink plenty of water.
• Regular exercise can also help in preventing acne problems.
• Meditation and Yoga can help you to combat stress.
The problem of acne is curable. If the remedies used by you are proving ineffective to cure your acne, consult the dermatologist for the further treatments without any delay. But it is always good to prevent the disease rather than getting best treatment for it.