1. Make happiness a priority.
2. Travel; look at the places in the world as much as you can.
3. Learn to play music.
4. Live simply, or do not exceed your financial capability.
5. Forgive yourself. Forgive others. For the sake of your own.
6. Learn to swim.
7. Do not postpone joy.
8. Take responsibility for your life.
9. Remember the words of Henry Ford: “Do you think you think you can or can not, you’re right.” – That can and can not exist in your own hands.
10. Set SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely) – for greater clarity and detail, I suggest you have a copy of my book by visiting www.menggapai-impian.com
11. Make a small target for short-term targets for the long term.
12. Pay your personal needs first, then Saving at least 10% of your income.
13. Remember that there are always two sides to every event.
14. Set aside 5% of your income to the less fortunate.
15. Do not make loans / bad debts (see article 5 Things You May Not Do).
16. Make your own definition of success (see the article What It Means to Success According to you).
17. Keep yourself from cigarettes, alcoholic beverages and drugs.
18. There is a term in English: 4 R – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Recover.
19. Follow the golden rule: treat others as you want to be treated.
20. Exercise regularly.
21. Consumption of healthy foods (you can see also the article Food-Food Makers Youth).
22. Learn the ways to do first aid.
23. Mastered at least one foreign language.
24. Be an expert / expert for a case.
25. Write a book, or at least the article.
26. Treat with both children and animals.
27. Get to know the basic history and geography – in this case Indonesia.
28. Build your emotional intelligence.
29. Put a first aid box, either at home or your car.
30. Check with your health care agencies on a regular basis.
31. Learn to accept compliments.
32. Learn to accept criticism.
33. Be yourself.
34. Do not take any action when your emotions / anger.
35. Choose your spouse carefully; future happiness of your life a lot coming from you on this one decision.
36. Concern is that a waste of time.
37. Do not drive a vehicle when you’re drunk.
38. Do not ever give up.
39. Drink lots of water.
40. Learn something new every day.
41. Continue to feel grateful for the things you receive.
42. Do not gossip.
43. Belarlah about time management as well as possible (see also article 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective).
44. Follow your instincts.
45. Admit to the people who helped you.
46. Find a mentor.
47. Read books every day.
48. Enthusiastic also to the success of others as you feel your own success.
49. Do not delay.
50. Make a list / list the things you should do.
51. Get plenty of smiling, laughing, too.
52. Admit your mistakes.
53. Stay informed, whether by reading the newspaper or see on tv news (information and positive news you know …).
54. Meditation. Arrange time to be alone and quiet every day.
55. Neat and teraturlah with your life.
56. Do not buy goods because the goods are being sale, but you do not really need it (see article This is the Reason Why You Always heavily indebted).
57. Appreciate your friends and your family.
58. Praise others if there is a chance.
59. Do not take yourself too seriously.
60. If you are having difficult times, remember the message “storm definitely passed.”
61. If something does not go well, remember that some things look bad at first.
62. Always remember that mistakes are stepping stones to success. So do not be afraid to fail.
63. Have a plan.
64. Choose your friends wisely: 80% of the experience of your life – whether it be good or bad – comes from people who are often with you.
65. Be remarkable.
67. Know when to cut your losses (cut your losses).
68. Do your job well.
69. Remember that life is not a rehearsal.
70. If you do not know the answer, say so; then you go and look for the answer.
71. Remember that the only thing constant in this world is change.
72. Ask for what you want.
73. Create added value for others.
74. Apply leverage. Leverage can be interpreted to produce more with fewer resources or less fixed.
75. Get up many sources of income, do not rely on one income alone.
76. Be your own boss: start own personal business.
77. Do not keep their promises, whether it’s on others and to yourself.
78. Examine your beliefs and ask yourself whether you believe it has been running properly (That is not the belief in the Creator, but suppose that belief in your work, a friend of woman / man you are, etc..).
79. Feel the fear you face, but still do it.
80. Do not worry about what people think of you.
81. Listen to the advice of others, but still make decisions in your own hands.
82. Change something you can change and accept something that you can not change.
83. Build your kreativas.
84. Practice your ability to listen more.
85. Decide what you want.
86. Focus on what you want rather than thinking about the things you do not want.
87. Begin immediately; every journey always starts with the first step.
88. Have fun.
89. Every time you fall, get up again. Successful people just got a lot of times people fail.
90. Pursue quality / excellence, not a perfectionist.
91. Learn to live in the present, rather than in the past or the future.
93. Choose the ‘war’ you wisely.
94. Do not argue about your limitations.
95. Learn to see things beyond the ordinary in ordinary things.
96. Try to listen to the advice of Eleanor Roosevelt: “No one can look down on you without your permission.”
97. Find a job you love.
98. Remember the adage: “You catch more flies with honey.”
99. Have knowledge of finance.
100. Fill your life with love.
1. Make happiness a priority.