Usually babies start to grow teeth in three to twelve months. But the average is about 4-6 months. Teething ring is one solution as the best way to help them cope with the pain and discomfort of teething.
These rings do not carry the risk of the baby swallowing too much material (such as pharmaceuticals or food growing teeth) and also because the natural urge to meet the babies put everything into his mouth. When you buy the ring grows teeth, you should keep a few tips below.
1. check. You should check the teething ring to ensure that it is free from harmful elements. But, nowadays most teething rings are safe. This action is important to prevent toxic material swallowed baby from teething ring.
2. you have to decide what kind of teething ring that you want, because there are two types of teething, teething rings with dual function, helping a baby to get rid of the pain in their gums as well as toys with all sorts of bells and whistles to occupy baby teething rings, or only to serve the purpose of a very direct. Which one you want, all depends on your taste.
3. you can choose to grow teeth ring of metal are silver, or made of soft rubber and tend to be easier on the gums. Or you could choose a plastic ring, usually they are cheap and safe. To make your choice, you could try, which fits with your baby.
4. you can specify which one you want the rings to hold water or not, teething ring with the water will cool when you place it in the freezer and give comfort sensation when your baby chew on it, but you have to be careful because this ring could be leakage.
5. you should check the surface of the ring. Some of them contain bumps and protrusions to help baby to chew, while others are smooth and shaped. You can choose one of them, that you want.
Teething ring is one of the best options for helping your baby when they grew teeth, but you should consider some of the tips above to help you decide which is best for your baby.