Well, not infrequently that asks if you are pregnant, how to diet right. Indeed, during pregnancy
is usually the body needs more nutrients because it is also a requirement of the fetus.
The diet of pregnant women is not recommended, because it can interfere with fetal development.
However, sometimes there are some people who should run the maternal diet during pregnancy, where
the diet is implemented with permission and guidance from her gynecologist. The factors that
require someone to do the diet of pregnant women, one of whom is overweight.
Weight increase is too drastic bedan during pregnancy can affect your health and your baby of
course. Therefore, sometimes the mothers are encouraged to do the diet of pregnant women contains
tips on healthy eating for pregnant women. During pregnancy, your body will need more consumption
of protein, calories (for energy) as much as 300 calories per day, vitamins and minerals such as
folic acid and iron for the baby’s development.
Some of the principles of eating well during pregnancy by eating a healthy diet, not just make a
pregnant woman should be fit and healthy, but also for the development of the baby in the womb.
Some tips to keep little we know about ways to understand the true mother’s diet, including:
– Diet Pregnant women should be in the know is “Always breakfast”. Try to always eat foods rich
in nutrients at breakfast. Avoiding breakfast will cause the desire to eat more at your next meal
arrives. In addition, skipping breakfast also leads to a chief complaint of dizziness, nausea,
– “Make a list of your diet.” This is done so that you do not consume food in excess and can
adjust your daily calorie intake.
– “Choose foods that contain fiber and low in fat and sugar”. Due to excessive sugar consumption
tends to cause feelings of hunger easily. Provide a variety of fruit or vegetable to serve as a
– “Try to process food.” Can be a way baked, roasted, or steamed. Including when you should visit
the restaurant, do not hesitate to ask the process used to cook the food you ordered.
– “Try to make your fruit as a healthy snack every day”. In addition to reducing the possibility
of consumption of snacks high in fat and sugar, it also helps you reduce the amount of spending.
– “Drink plenty of water, at least 8 glasses per day”. Dehydration is often misunderstood and
considered as hunger. The indications are, if you have to meet your daily needs but still feel
hungry, which means you need to drink more water.
– In order for your diet of pregnant women more smoothly then the “Do not listen to people who
ask you to eat a lot”. There are many who think that someone who is pregnant should be plenty to
eat. Actually, that view is incorrect. Feel free to say no, when you are required to spend large
amounts of food. Say gently that you are satisfied.
In one pregnancy is an important part in helping the development of the fetus in the womb are
what you eat and the way you eat during pregnancy. therefore, watch what you eat daily.