Most of the – particularly in service businesses – existing and previous customers is important for three reasons:
- They have bought from us, which gives them a good experience, chances are they buying from us again. We also know that getting new customers is much more expensive than selling to existing customers, so that by continuing to sell to them, we really save big marketing budget.
- They can provide valuable feedback about how we do it. Is our service good enough? Do we treat them fairly or over or are we only just ok ‘. Whether the product meets their expectations? Is it good value for money? And so on.
- They continue to spend money to save us because they have become our main source of referrals and new business. So through them, we gain access to new clients who already know about us and have a positive opinion of what we do.
Most clients do not utilize to meet existing customer database, and by not doing so, lost or out on a cost-effective source of potential new business. Many receive referrals – which they are grateful – but it’s not because they are actively looking for referrals, or have a strategy in place to request it.
Here’s how to maximize the value of your most valuable asset:
Delight Your Clients
Anyone with half a brain can satisfy the customer. But only if you are constantly pleasing their customers will keep coming back. should strive to exceed customer expectations in every interaction they have. Do this consistently, and will have a customer for life.
For example, a loyal client thinks could benefit from reading part of your book or article that you wrote? Surprise them and make a gift. Sure, it could say, “I will give forty percent discount.” Sacrificing money. Give your clients a reason to stick around and spend thousands of dollars instead.
Personalization, and personalization
“We are entering an era where one size no longer fits all-or even a few We are entering an era where one size fits one .. It is highly personalized, customer-centric, customer-oriented.”
Known as customer relationship management (CRM) and one-to-one marketing, personalization is done by large and small companies across all sectors of the economy. The message here is simple: to lavish personal attention on customers who will reciprocate by being consistently good purchasers of your product or service.
These give customers an incentive to share information about themselves that can be used when contacting them next. The more customers feel as if going to treat them individually, the more likely they are to continue the relationship kejenjang better.
Provide assurance on the quality and service
Assurance is a powerful tool to retain customers when they might otherwise go elsewhere. With a good warranty, you can tell customers where and how to complain, and complain that they are worth the time and effort. It also shows that there is a concern. A good guarantee is unconditional, easy to understand, which means, it is easy to make and easy to collect.
Ask for suggestions as feedback
If you do not know what you’re thinking about your customers, businesses, products and services, create a customer feedback program.
People will support the business not because they think it looks good, but because they know it well. If they have a problem with the service, the customer is the best source of objective advice on how to make improvements. So have a process in place where you regularly ask them to provide feedback. Let them know how you will use and treat it. They will begin to feel involved in the business, and more likely to send someone else as a new customer because of your way.
Reward bonus because of Loyal
Loyalty marketing program designed to create loyalty and increase sales from best customers. When properly designed and executed to perfection, loyalty program provides a vital link between business and customers, improve customer satisfaction and increase sales. Here are some general ideas used to create your own loyalty program:
- A better price for loyal customers
- Provides a bonus product or service if they have purchased before
- Programs that promote the purchase of some (buy 3 and get a free 4)
- Program points – every purchase is worth it. When they gather a number of points they get a prize of some kind
Keep in Touch
Keep in touch with customers is about keeping in touch. Customers most likely to continue to buy if have a strong relationship – if they trust and product / service. Stay in touch strategy should consider:
The best way to stay in contact (email, phone, etc. hardcopy newsletter) and frequency (monthly, quarterly event-based).
– What to talk about (etc., what do your company, industry information, tips and instructions useful resources) A program needs to touch is not the place for the hard sell. Save the information-based, concise and interesting.
Implement the Referral
Very clear about who is wanted as a reference and why. The quality of referrals received depends on how well customers understand what they need. The best way to do this is to write to them, or to discuss in some detail – do not assume they already know. At the end of each sale, ask them if they know of any others who would be interested in the service.
Thank them for referrals – every time
Finding a way to thank customers for referrals lets them know that you appreciate them for their efforts. It makes them feel recognized, and reinforce the behavior so that they assume you are referring to another. A thank you can be as simple as a hand-written card, sent by mail, for a set of movie tickets, vouchers, or even just a phone call.
There are so many ways you can kitalakukan to be able to go further with people who already bought. Make this the focus of marketing efforts and will soon see the results returned in the form of increased referrals and increased sales.