A healthy diet is the right foods to add nutrients to our bodies, like those in the quotation of the compass. that not only the type of food we eat but the pattern also needs to be regulated, we are eating too need to be set. The following are some tips to become a regular diet and including healthy patterns, and choosing healthy foods as well
1. Consumption of Foods Rich in Nutrients. 40 kinds of nutrients needed to make your body healthy. And one type of food intake can not meet all of these types. Daily food choices you should include carbohydrates and grain products more fully, fruits, vegetables, dairy products and meat, fish or other protein-containing foods. How much food should you need to eat depends on the calories your body needs.
2. Consumption of full grain, fruit and vegetables. Survey shows that most people do not consume enough of these foods. Do you eat 6-1 servings of rice or cereal, is 3 servings of this kind you eat, including full grain? What you eat a meal consisting of 2-4 servings of fruit and 3-5 servings of vegetables? If you are not enjoying the kind of food before, so from now on give yourself a chance to taste it.
3. Set a healthy weight. Appropriate weight for you depends on many factors, including gender, height, age and heredity. Excess weight makes your blood pressure rises, causing liver disease, stroke, diabetes, and some types of cancer or other diseases. But it has a body too thin can also cause osteoporosis, menstrual imbalance and other health problems. Weight balanced so greatly affect health.
4. Decent eating in size. If you keep your portion sizes reasonable, it is easier to eat the food you want so you stay healthy. What do you know recommendation cooked food served is 3 ounces. Medium size fruit is one serving and a cup of pasta a balanced two servings, and 4 servings of ice cream.
5. Regularly eating. Skipping meals will only make the hunger control is lost, even the fact be the result of excessive hunger. When you feel hungry, it also means that you forget about the nutrients in your food. Eating snacks between meals is the only way that can help you cope with hunger, but do not snack too much.
6. eat less, Not Limiting Portion Eating. Most people eat to please themselves. If your favorite type of food high in fat, salt or sugar, the key to make it feasible. Please check the content in your diet and change it if it’s necessary. For adults who consume foods high in fat or whole milk products in each of their food, is already eating too much fat. Make the list of nutrients in the food label to help you balance your food choices.
7. Balance your food choices Every Time. Not all food must be perfect. When you eat foods high in fat, salt or sugar, select the lowest ingredients. If you miss this food group a day, fixed the next day.
8.Knowing the difficulty of your diet program. Improve your eating habits, first identify what is wrong with your diet. Write down everything you eat in three days, then check the list and match with these tips. What do you too much butter, sauce, cream or salad? Rather than eliminate it altogether, it is better to reduce your portions. What you do not feel satisfied by eating fruits and vegetables? If not, you may be missing vital nutrients in food.
9. Make changes gradually. There was never a ‘super food’ or healthy diet that is easy, do not expect to immediately remove your eating habits overnight. Start is to make changes gradually to reach a positive outcome, and so healthy eating habits throughout life. To more easily, if you do not like skim milk, try low milk fat. In the end maybe you will also love the milk without the fat.
10. Remember, Food Not A Bad Habit. Select foods based on your total eating patterns, not based on ‘good’ or ‘bad.’ Do not feel guilty if you love foods such as pies, potato chips, chocolate or ice cream. Eat properly, and choose other foods to balance your nutrition and various others, which is good for your health.