Is it possible to make your hair grow using everyday ingredients? Some home remedies for hair growth could, and I emphasize COULD, work for you. For many people, male and female, there is a real risk of hair loss, especially as they age. When you are struggling with hair that does not grow, or grow quickly, it can be stressful and it can damage your self-confidence. There are many reasons this can happen, including illness, aging or stress. Eliminating one of these causes should help you to reverse the problem by minimizing those risks.
Failing that, there is still hope in traditional home remedies for hair growth. Some of these can seem very bizarre. However, many people claim they work and for those suffering from the affliction of hair loss, home remedies are definitely worth trying before any expensive chemical or surgical procedures.
Top Home Remedies for Hair Growth
- Mince a small onion and add it to your shampoo. Do this about 15 days prior to the time you want to use the shampoo. Throughout that time, the natural fermenting process will occur and, as a result, you should see improvement in the rate of hair growth.
- Another option is to create an infusion. Use half of a red onion, cut up finely, with four cloves of garlic minces and two cinnamon sticks. Place all ingredients into a saucepan and add water to cover. Allow to boil for about 15 minutes. Strain the liquid from the mixture and allow it to cool. Use it as a rinse for your hair for at least four days in a row to see improvements.
- Use a mixture of aloe vera and honey. It is best to use the aloe vera from the plant’s leaves directly. To do so, simply cut three leaves from the plant and extract the gel from it. Mix that with about a tablespoon of honey. Then, apply to the area of the scalp you wish to see improvement with. Allow it to remain on your scalp for about 15 to 20 minutes prior to rinsing it off.
- Another of the home remedies for hair growth is the use of grapeseed oil. It is traditionally believed that grapeseed oil is a highly effective solution for enhancing hair growth. You can purchase it in many health food stores or online. To use it, rub the oil into the scalp just prior to bedtime each night.
- Use rosemary water as a daily rinse. You can buy it premade or make it yourself by steeping rosemary leaves in water for about ten minutes (after bringing the water to a boil.) Just use it as a rinse for your hair each day to see improvements.
To get decent results, you will need to use any home remedies for hair growth consistently. Doing so should not cause any adverse side effects. Obviously, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use them. These home remedies for hair growth have been popularized throughout the ages and they can help you to obtain faster-growing, thicker and even longer hair faster than you have ever experienced before.