The cause is unknown, but occasionally found degenerative brain disorder. Child’s decreased ability to communicate, a setback non-verbal behavior and the loss of certain skills.
- Decrease in social skills.
- Decrease in control of defecation and urination.
- Decrease in expressive language skills (expressing feelings) or receptive (receiving).
- Decrease in motor skills.
- Less willing to play.
- Failure to undergo peer relationships.
- Impaired non-verbal behavior.
- reduced vocabulary.
- Unable to start or join a conversation.
The most important sign of this disorder is that till the age of 2 years, the development occurs normally, but then a gradual decline in ability. Usually the diagnosis is confirmed by loss or reduction in area 2 of the 3 functions (functions of social intelligence and language). Desintegratif disorder in childhood – a child can not be treated or cured.
Schizophrenia in childhood is a condition characterized by abnormal behavior and thinking, which began to arise between 7 years and early adolescence. The cause is unknown, but certainly not caused by bad parenting. Schizophrenia in childhood usually appears at age 7 years. Child begins to pull away from society, lose interest in daily activities and changes in the mind and perception (insight).
- blocking: his thoughts suddenly interrupted / blocked.
- Perseverasi: repeating the same response to different questions.
- Ideas of reference: a belief that the words or attitudes of others pointed out to him.
- Hallucinations: sensations that are not based on objective reality.
- Delusions: false beliefs, which can not be changed through reasoning or persuasion.
- blunted emotions: emotions are flat; voice and facial expression do not respond to emotional changes.
- Paranoid: a fear / suspicion that others are planning to harm him / her that the other person to control his mind.
- Control of mind: a belief that other people / person power to control his thoughts.
Schizophrenia can not be cured, although some symptoms can be controlled with medication and psychotherapy.
Depression is a very deep feeling of sadness, which can occur after the loss / incident sad and not comparable with the incident and go on for quite a long time. Severe depression relatively rare in children, but often occurs in adolescence.
Bead Mania & disorder – depressive
Mania is a state where a child seemed very happy and active, and thinking and talking very fast. Form of mania that is not too heavy is hipomania. Manic-depressive illness is a period of mania alternating with depression. Mania and Hipomania rarely found in children. Manic-depressive illness is rare in children. The cause is unknown.
Separation anxiety disorder is a condition characterized by excessive anxiety due to a child away from home / part with those close to him. Because of separation anxiety to a certain extent is normal and occurs in nearly all children, especially infants and toddlers. Separation anxiety disorder is an anxiety that goes beyond his age level of development. The disorder is usually triggered by the death of a family member, friend or pet, or transfer of residence or a change in the school.
Is a collection of disorders in which a psychological problem causing physical symptoms that make it difficult / disabling. A child with this disorder may have a number of symptoms without any physical cause, namely the form of respiratory pain and weakness. Children often show other symptoms. Children usually do not realize the relationship between symptoms and underlying psychological problems.
The main types of Abnormalities Somatoformis are:
- Conversion Disorder – Child’s psychological problems to change the physical symptoms. for example the arms / legs seemed paralyzed, a deaf / blind or pretend – pretending seizures.
- Somatization Disorder – Resembling a conversion disorder, but children are more vague symptoms.
- Hipokondriasis – Child is obsessed with bodily functions (eg heart rate, digestion, and sweating) and feel confident that he suffered from a serious illness when in fact all good – fine.
Suicidal behavior, an act intended to hurt himself, encompasses both suicide attempts and suicide really. Suicide is rare in children before puberty and most of the problems in adolescents, especially between the ages of 15 and 19, and adulthood.