Doing sport with a sufficient dose can improve and increase your energy, even making sexual activity more passionate. All of this happened because of the sexual organs can function properly.
Sports health expert Dr. Sadoso Sumosardjuno, Sp.KO mention, regular physical activity can increase sympathetic nervous activity that increases blood flow to the genital area.
Following this exercise the power to shape and stretch the muscles. These movements strengthen and flex the muscles that are related to sexual activity. Perform each movement as much as two sets, each repeated 10 times.
Here are the moves:
A. Leg Raise Crunch
– Sleep on your back with both feet up onto a chair or exercise ball. Your knees bent with an angle of 90 degrees.
– Place both hands behind your head sag.
– Contract your abdominal muscles and raise your head and shoulders off the floor. Hold briefly, then lower.
– This exercise is to stabilize the torso and abdomen deflates.
2. Snooze, the Agency is bent to the Top
– Go to sleep on his stomach with both legs attached cross. The radius of the point position, both hands placed on the floor, right in front of both shoulders.
– Raise your shoulders slowly, stretch both arms. Lift upper body off the floor as far as possible, as much as you do without feeling sick.
– Try to keep your hips stay on the floor. If you feel pain in your back, keep your elbows bent and forearms remain on the floor.
– The benefits of this exercise is to flex the muscles, making it easier to move.
3. Push Up the Ball
– The position of the body such as push-ups with shins on an exercise ball. Both hands directly under shoulders.
– Bend the elbows and lower your chest toward the floor. Stop when your upper arms parallel to the floor. Pause, then push back up. If exercise is too heavy, try push ups with knees on the floor.
– This exercise makes the upper body becomes stronger and better stamina.
4. Superman or Superwoman
– Go to sleep on his stomach on the floor with his arms stretched upward. Toes pointing position.
– Gradually, raise your right arm and leg as high as possible, but do not feel sick. Then, rest for a while, lower and repeat with opposite arm and leg. If you feel this movement is light, try to lift both arms and both legs at the same time.
– The benefits of this exercise is to be back stronger and more flexible.