The Program Visa J-1

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +

Developing our professional life depends on so many factors, and it’s our responsibility to enhance the choices that we might take to accomplish our plan. We make decisions knowing that there are not boundaries that limit our professional path, and we look for the best place to be in order to transcend. This obviously means to make a decision that may involve moving to different countries and experience diverse cultures. But more than that, it means that we need to look for our best option to assist us on the way. Then, our professional improvement depends on trusting institutions and organizations that help us to reach our objective. Nowadays, choosing the adequate service for our every personal situation becomes a major task.

The Department of State of the United States, according with the Mutual Educational and Cultural Exchange Act of 1961, established the Visa J-1 category to promote foreign policy objectives of mutual understanding between people of the United States and the rest of the countries through educational and cultural activities. This means that people all over the world can improve their professional resume participating on a Cultural Exchange Program hosted by the United States. You might be thinking right now: “Why I didn’t know that?” Don’t worry. We are here to help you get your chance.

The main reason why Visa J-1 and Placement International were created is to assist students and young professional to apply for the Visa J-1 category for the United States. You have so many options to do this. Let me explain them to you. First, there are a lot of categories to apply for a Visa J-1. You can be part either of a Private sector Program, or a Government and Academic Program. Each sector has different categories.

On the Private sector there are programs for Physicians, Au Pairs, Students (Secondary School), Camp Counselors, Trainees, Teachers, Interns and Flight Attendants. On the Government and Academic Sector there are programs for Government or International Visitors, Professors and Research Scholars, short-term Scholars, Specialists, or Students (College or University).

You will need to contact a Host Organization, which is a certified company by the Department of State, and make an interview for the offered position. Every company has their own requirements for recruitment. If you are elected, you will need the DS-2019 Form, which is the basic document you will need to apply for the Visa J-1. Once you are elected, you just need to get in contact with us, and we will take care of everything related to your Visa Application. Isn’t it great? It’s that simple!


About Author

Leave A Reply