Simple Ways Managing Family Finances
Financial problems are common in young families, especially in the first years of life through housekeeping. Not to mention the little one soon comes in the middle of you and your partner. Really the problem is of large-size family income?
“Often the problem is not lack of income, but the wrong habit in managing money,” said Ligwina Hananto, expert financial planning in an event Ayahbunda some time ago. Apparently, in fact, a father who earn hundreds of millions of dollars could be in shock when he found the money to live Rp. 500,000.00 before the end of the month.
Ligwina provide some keys to managing finances in a simple:
A. Understand your family’s financial portfolio. Do not until you do not know the contents of the savings, the amount of electricity bills, telephone, car service, shopping, doctor’s office and other expenses. You have to know how much credit card debt, bank loan or mortgage and car.
2. Arrange the financial plan or budget. A realistic financial plan to help you be objective about excessive spending. No need is too ideal, so forget your own needs. No harm include the need to go to a salon, spa or clubbing. Importantly, a realistic budget and the amount you have to comply with the budget.
3. Think more carefully the notion of “need” and “wants”. Quite often we spend money on things that are not too important, or just driven the desire, not necessity. Make a list of tables consisting of columns for the item shop, needs and desires. After filling the column item shopping, fill the “needs” and “desire” with a check mark (V). From here consider a more mature, thing or things you need to buy / fill or not.
4. Avoid debt. The temptation to live in the greater consumption. But that does not mean you easily purchase various items on credit. Grow a healthy financial habits start from the simple, like not having consumer debt.
5. Minimizing consumptive spending. Meet old friends to exchange ideas in a cafe sometimes necessary, but does not mean you have to do it on every Friday afternoon. You can use these expenses to save money or meet other needs.
6. Set goals or financial goals. Arrange the financial targets you want to achieve on a regular basis, with a partner. Set specific, realistic, measurable and within a certain time. This goal helps you focus more on financial design. For example, aspires to have a fund preschool education of international standard and so on.
7. Save, save, save. Change habits and thought patterns. Immediately after receiving a salary, set aside for savings in the amount you had planned on purpose or goal of your family financially. Instead, you have separate accounts for savings and daily necessities.
8. Invest! Of course you will not be satisfied with just waiting for the savings soar. Though your goals for the family “exorbitant”. This is the time to also think about investing. Now form all sorts. The fear of the investment risk?! No need to worry, you just need to learn to master. Consult your finances with financial expert is reliable?