New or used, bright red or powder blue… your decision to buy a Nissan Micra might just be your best one yet. And there are endless reasons to support it. Here are just five…
1. It’s a Nissan. And that says a lot. You can’t go wrong buying from a brand that has been around for decades and has built a solid reputation for creating great quality products that last. For you this means great resale value, so when you’re ready to trade up, you won’t lose out. What’s more, as Nissan vehicles are assembled locally, parts are readily available so you won’t have to wait weeks for it to be imported like some European badges will have you do. Plus, you won’t have to look far and wide to find a reputable dealership to service your Micra as Nissan boasts a countrywide network offering professional support in and around all major cities and even smaller towns.
2. It makes good financial sense. Not only is the new Micra competitively priced, retailing from under R100 000 at leading South African dealerships, but you’ll also be able to find a value-for-your-money deal in the used Micra market. The Nissan Micra has been around since 2004 and since been released with 1.2L, 1.4L and 1.5L engines with petrol and diesel options in both 3-door and 5-door derivatives. Smaller yet punchy drivetrains in this case equal low fuel consumption figures for further savings. The latest 1.2L petrol Micra boasts an astoundingly low 5.2L/100km fuel economy reading, so you can go pretty far on a tank and even further on your fuel budget.
3. It’s just the right size. The Nissan Micra might look small from the outside, but it’s considerably bigger on the inside. With ample headroom, legroom, luggage space and various little storage nooks it can easily fit a family. Also, as the Micra is lighter, it’s more agile and can move around comfortably in congested traffic. Its exceptional rear and downward angle visibility and class-leading turning radius make it easy to get into and out of the tightest parking bay. Add smooth handling to the mix and you’re ready to enjoy a hassle-free drive whatever the conditions.
4. It’s packed with features. You’ll get a whole lot more than you’d expect in this price range. Comfort features such as air conditioning, an audio system at your fingertips and modern info display add to your driving pleasure while top safety measures such as ABS, EBD and multiple airbags provide added peace of mind.
5. It looks different. Love it or hate it, the Nissan Micra’s quirky design lets it stand out in a crowd. And for those who don’t like following the masses and driving the same car as their friends and neighbours, the Micra makes for a clever alternative. Nissan even has a range of accessories available such as bonnet and headlight guards, chrome mouldings, sporty pedals and even a roofbox, should you wish to add your own stamp of individuality. Plus there are numerous fun colours like Tangerine, Active Blue and Dark Red to choose from in the latest range.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6848881