The change is the law of nature and is inevitable. The health of human being starts deteriorating with age. When you grow old every part of your body is affected. With age, blood vessel walls tend to stiffen up; the process of cell division, replacement and various other systems of body that continues throughout life slows down. Environmental pollution, harsh sunlight, global warming, thinning of the ozone layer and air conditioners speed up the aging process. One of the most noticeable differences as you age is the changes in your skin. With the age, due to contraction of muscles, decrease in body’s retention ability of water, dryness and wrinkles begins to develop. Developments of irritable of rest lines, wrinkles lose the full and youthful look of the face. Skin is also damaged due to exposures to excessive ultraviolet rays of sun.
Proper skin care together with change in lifestyle, food habits, avoiding outside factors and regular exercises will definitely slow down the aging effect and will help to maintain a youthful looking skin.To slow down the effect of aging exercises needs to be done in moderation. Well practically almost everything needs to be done in moderation. Understanding proper diets, hygiene, and hydration are essential in maintaining healthy skin. You should minimize alcohol; avoid smoking, spicy & those foods which are rich in acid and sugar. Eating fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, drinking of lots of water and taking sufficient sleep is the key to delay the aging process.
Changes in lifestyle and food habits will rejuvenate your body. You can reduce the negative effects of aging and keep yourself fit by enhancing the body antioxidants through balanced diet. Take following steps to keep your mind and body fit and youthful looking facial skin: –
1. Drink lot of water in the morning
2. Do regular exercises like asana, pranayam and brisk walking for at least 30 minutes for six days a week?
3. Do meditation to keep the positive mindset.
4. Eat variety of fruits and vegetables. Take whole-grains meals, legumes and low-fat milk products in daily diet.
5. Avoid nasty arguments.
6. Manage the stress and avoid unnecessary physical and mental strain.
7. Take enough sleep say 6-7 hours.
8. Keep your weight within limits.
9. Take lemon and honey in daily diet for softening of blood vessel walls.
10. Keep busy by doing some constructive work, helping others and playing with kids.