When done impressively, postcards can generate high response rates. It will bring good more customers into your business while make sure your products or services are presented well. It will also create familiarity which will encourage people to contact you in order to learn more about your business and your offers. But because every other business will aim to create the best and most unique postcard printing, you have to make sure that yours stand out from the crowd. How do you do that? Here’s how:
• Put an interesting and captivating photo in front. Photos are great attention grabbers. They are perfect in capturing the interest of people. Be sure to use just one photo on your card so you don’t overcrowd your layout. Also, make sure that the photo is appropriate to your business so it captures the true essence of your message and your image.
• Make the back equally enticing. The front size of your card will function as the attention grabber, but you should still make the back size eye-catching and enticing. You can features the benefits you provide at the back or perhaps print coupons which your target customers can use.
• Provide your complete contact details. It is important for your customers and prospects to contact you effortlessly. If they can’t reach you the first time, they won’t bother contacting you again. It is best if you provide them several ways to contact you. You can put your contact numbers, email, mailing address, and website to make sure people get to contact you easily.
• Make a strong headline. Make your headline big, bold, and strong so you can easily stir the curiosity of your readers. It is best if you put the major benefit you provide on your card. This will make it easy for you to engage your target customers and compel them to take action right away.
• Put coupons on your layout. You can offer discounts, free items, or redeemable rewards on your full color postcards to make them interesting. It doesn’t have to be a huge discount. Just enough to get your customers moving. It is best if you put a deadline on your coupons so people will act right away.
• Use high quality paper. You don’t want your cards to look worn out when they reach your target customers. This will surely reflect poorly on you. It is best if you opt for high grade paper to guarantee the durability of your cards. You can ask your designer what kind of paper will fit best with your material.
• Make your card look vibrant. Be sure to use the appropriate colors that will convey the right image to your customers. It’s best to research on the meaning of the colors first so you can effectively choose the best one suited for your business.
Don’t forget to upgrade your cards from time to time. This way your customers don’t get tired of receiving the same cards from you. With the help of a credible commercial printing company, you can be sure to create effective but cheap postcards that will help you get the best results. Be sure to find the right print shop that will understand your need and give you the most competitive price.