The World is Round” reported Christopher Columbus reported to his King and Queen in 1492 after discovering America that “The world is Round”.
“The world is Flat”, wrote Thomas L. Friedman in his famous book of the same name in 2005.
Was his trip planned right by Columbus? He was directed by the King to take a Western route to India (thinking that the distance would be less) and not as it used to be done, by an Eastern route and he ended up landing in a great new land.
Your well-planned family vacation is fun and a convenient way to spend a week or two with your family in an exciting, exotic location without worries about schedules, distances,transportation and other extras. Indeed, Your Vacation is designed to Enjoy!
Planning the Vacation is half the fun.
And With Global Resorts Network behind You, you can have a chunk of family-vacation ideas indexed in the world’s Best Inventory of Luxury Resorts, researched and selected with care that fit your budget.
Popular family vacation favorites include Mexico, the Caribbean and Hawaii. Rocky Mountain Ski Resorts and Disneyland in California and Florida and Niagara Falls are also top destinations. And with the world becoming “flat”, people travel with families across the Atlantic and the Pacific to hundreds of exotic resorts.
And at GRN, we are best equipped to assist you in choosing these locations! With over 5000 luxury resorts in GRN’s Registry, (which you can open and see by getting a link from us), GRN has made the world even “more flat”.
It does not matter how old your children are, we can help you choose resorts with “fun elements” for all age groups, In particular in the case of family-friendly resorts, your children will find kids of their age
to spend time with!
You are strongly urged to take your time to plan the next family get-away, to have 100% fun with your family, learn more about the world around and to get the best from your Holidays.
You need to be clear about certain things when you plan your family vacation:
- Location of the Resort
- Time and Budget restrictions
- Which times of the year are better for a family vacation (certain times can be easier on your wallet than others
- Weekends like Easter, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas are favored for vacations
- Usually, April to May and September to November are good as these are more affordable
- Whether the Resort can provide fun to the children of the age group you have including basic activities
- Can the Rooms you select accommodate the number of people vacationing with you
- Leisure equipment available in the Resort
- Availability of Meals, transportation to the nearest places of interest and airport coaches at reasonable rates.
Look for family-friendly resorts which are designed with children in mind, children’s safety, their entertainment (and yours, too!) and the food choices. What is more, family-friendly resorts attract other families with children of similar age groups and they all share the fun.
Plan a great family vacation to get more for your money.
You can find from the GRN Registry of Resorts, that location which is convenient to parents and children.
Be Creative to have More Fun, more excitement, and a Great Family Vacation!