If you’re visiting St. George, then it is likely that you are doing so because your passion is golfing. It is counted amongst the cities with the highest number of golf courses on a per capita basis in the U.S. Most golfing aficionados on a visit to St. George prefer to put up somewhere close to the twelve golf courses here. Here are some points that you should keep in mind when choosing a hotel:
1. Look for a hotel which provides you a golf package. Besides accommodation, these packages can include a round of eighteen holes at a selection of golf courses.
2. Check if a golf cart is included in your round of eighteen holes. You may also want to call the in-house golf package specialist to choose from the golf courses available.
3. Rates can vary depending on the season, so confirm the current golf package rates. Such packages are also dependent on availability, so you should book in advance.
4. When you are not playing golf, you might also wish to visit the Pine Valley mountain peaks and the monoliths of the Zion National Park near St. George, UT. Hotel selection factors should include proximity to these locations.
5. Be sure to check photographs of the rooms and facilities offered online. In this way, you can avoid any unpleasant surprises when you arrive.
6. In case you’re travelling with children, look for a place which has options like Nintendo gaming available in case they are gamers. You can also keep them occupied with hikes in St. George, UT.
7. Accommodation options may vary, but a suite will ensure you are comfortable on your holiday. Check what facilities in the rooms, such as premium cable, high speed Internet access, and free local calls.
8. In case the hotel provides a complimentary breakfast, you may want to check if there is variety in the menu, in case your stay is for several days. Also confirm the facilities available to you, such as an exercise room, a spa, and a swimming pool.
An award winning hotel may be a sensible choice, especially in case you are visiting a place for the first time. So are you looking for one such hotel? St. George, UT has Clarion Suites for those who would like to live in style.