TREATING clothes washing clothes affairs stems from the right. If you want clothes that you have durable and not easily damaged, pay attention to how the correct washing and ironing.
Domestic affairs of the household such as washing and ironing clothes did ordinary things Moms who lived in the house, especially if you do it yourself without the help of aides. Though seemingly innocuous, harmless Moms find out first “signs” the right to outfit you and your family remain durable. Follow the following review as Moms & Kiddies Reviewed by:
How to Wash
– Before washing, separate white clothes and colors, including not mixing clothes are dirty little exposed soil or mud, for example.
– Remove objects that exist in the pocket. Clothes that are dirty or contain food can invite insects that end up harming your clothes.
– Do not soak too long shirts, pants, shirts and other printed! Try not more than 1 hour in a solution of detergent to avoid damages.
– Usually on clothing labels contained in the neck or the waist there is a message from the treatment plant is supposed to do when washing clothes. There are rules about the temperature of water, chemicals for washing, ironing way, and so on. Learn the ingredients and ways of washing clothes in order not wrong.
– If the clothes food stains or other chemical stains, soon to be more easily removed to clean the stain.
– Be careful with cleaning stain / bleach (bleaching) because it can change the color of your clothes becomes discolored. Test first on a hidden part of the material before attempting to clean. When it is still difficult to clean, use a stain remover follows:
1. Lemon – effectively remove impurities that cannot be cleaned detergent.
2. Salt – is able to prevent stains caused by spills of wine.
3. Toilet soap, able to clean the dirt that is difficult to clean with detergent, rubbing the stained clothing with soap land, set aside some time and then rinses thoroughly and rinse with water.
– Always drying clothes in a way behind, so that color does not quickly fade.
– Despite its ease, it’s good occasionally leave the dryer. Materials are naturally dried clothes will be more durable than ever put into the dryer.
Often we forget and do not realize that the hot iron can also damage the color of clothing. This is the sign that can be applied.
• Set the iron temperature and tide at medium temperature, not too hot!
• Always back when ironing clothes (such as drying), and then reversed again when folded).
• Use spray pelican clothing, making it easy to iron.