Cervical cancer is the second most common cancer among young women and is the leading cause of cancer death in women, especially minorities and
in poor countries. Like all other cancers, cervical cancer is much more likely to be cured if diagnosed early and treated early in the first phase for alternative treatments through natural remedies without side effects in our midst.
Cervical cancer occurs when cells of the cervix changes in the way in which the abnormal growth and invasion of other tissues or organs head body.It primarily a sexually transmitted disease with a strain of oncogenic human papillomavirus (HPV cause). Studies have shown dietary intervention and nutritional supplements to be effective in preventing cervical cancer. It also shows local escharotic treatment combined with systemic therapy to reduce the potentially significant dysplasia
Cancer that forms in tissues of the cervix (the organ connecting the uterus and vagina). In general, the slow-growing cancer that has no symptoms but with normal cytology (a procedure in which cells are scraped from the cervix and examined under a microscope) was found.
The cervix is the lower a woman’s uterus (womb). Most of the uterus in the pelvis, but a part of the cervix into the vagina to the uterus is the place to close the vagina.
* The main feature of cervical cancer is a slow progression from normal tissue cervical precancerous (or dysplasia) changes in the network, to invasive cancer.
* Progress is slow in many pre-cancerous changes is very important because it offers the opportunity for prevention and early diagnosis and treatment.
Other risk factors include:
* The birth of many children.
* With many sexual partners.
* The first sexual intercourse at a young age.
* The use of tobacco cigarettes.
* The use of oral contraceptives (the pill).
* Weak immune system.
Cervical cancer is not always passed, but those who do not travel frequently, liver, lung, bladder and / vagina or rectum.
Self-medication is not suitable for cancer in many cases. Without medical treatment for the cancer to grow and develop. Finally, there are vital organs of the body can not function because of cancer is oxygen and nutrients, encourages, or injured. The result is death.
Although the treatment itself is not enough, there are things you can do for the physical and psychological stress of illness and treatment to reduce.
Maintaining good nutrition is one of the best things you can do.
* You can lose your appetite during treatment.
* Common side effects
* For people who eat well, calories and protein.
* Keep your intake of calories and protein.
Make the changes in lifestyle can help you feel better during treatment:
* Engage in moderate physical activity
* The rest is also important
* Stop smoking.
* Avoid alcohol.
To prevent pre-cancerous cervical cells, cancer cells were treated.
* This is usually a gradual process
* Cells that more needs to be discarded
Cervical cancer begins with abnormal cervical tissue. The risk of developing abnormal factors such as infection with human papilloma virus (HPV), early sexual activity, multiple sexual partners, smoking and oral contraceptives (the pill) is to set up a connection.
Treatment of cervical cancer is the prevention of precancerous cells to cancerous cells.The key to preventing invasive cervical cancer is aimed at early detection of precancerous changes in cells. Pelvic examination and Pap smear is the best way to do it.
Prevention of HPV infection is becoming increasingly important in the prevention of precancerous changes and cancer of the cervix.
* Early age at first intercourse was associated with an increased risk
* The protective layer, such as using condoms to prevent HPV infection, although this has not been studied.
* Initial tests found an experimental vaccine against the virus that applies to half of all cases of cervical cancer.
*. Smoking reduces the chances of developing cervical cancer.
* The genetic material from certain types of HPV, show changes in the tissue of the uterine cervix, precancerous or cancer was found.
* These results demonstrate a strong relationship between the virus and cervical cancer.
* Because HPV is through sexual contact, early sexual activity and multiple sexual partners as an important risk factor for developing cervical cancer that can cause cancer have been identified for transfer.
Possible signs of cervical cancer are vaginal bleeding and pelvic pain.These and other symptoms caused by cervical cancer can be. Other conditions have similar symptoms. A doctor should be consulted if any of the following problems:
Vaginal bleeding *.
* The vagina is not unusual.
* Pain in the pelvic area.
Pain during intercourse.
Tests that examine the uterus are used to detect (find) and diagnose cervical cancer.
Certain factors affect prognosis (chance of recovery) and treatment options.
Treatment options depend on the following factors:
* Stage of cancer.
* The size of the tumor.
* The desire of patients to have a child.
* Age of the patient.
* This form of cancer of the cervix.
The treatment of cervical cancer during pregnancy depends on the stage of the tumor and the stage of pregnancy. For early cancer of the cervix or cancer during the last trimester of pregnancy has been found, treatment may have been born after the baby was too late.
The process is used to question or cancer of the cervix or spread to others to determine the body is called staging. The information gathered from the staging process determines the stage of disease. It ‘important to know the basis for treatment planning