Not only are these beauty products good, but they’re affordable. You can check out these products online. I think you can save money shopping at Wal-Mart. What do you guys think?
Styling Products For All Of Your Needs.
1) Suave Wild Cherry Blossom Body Lotion. This 18 FL. OZ bottle is only $2.99. It leaves your hands soft even after you wash them. It glides on easily so after showering, you can apply it all over your body. It smells awesome!
2). Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel Signature Collection.. Refreshing, amazing and sensational. I carry a 3 FL. OZ trial size bottle of the shower gel and lotion in my gym bag. The foam anti-bacterial liquid soap leaves your hands clean and smelling great for hours. The good thing about purchasing the trial size products is that you can buy 3 of them for $10.00 at anyBath and Body Works Store.
3). Dove Body Wash Exfoliating Nourishing Body Wash- Its exfoliating beads smooth away dry and flaky winter skin. It nourishes skin from the inside out. It leaves skin feeling silk and smooth for hours on end. It smells awesome too. A 24 FL. OZ from Walmart.com is $5.47. Prices can vary, but you do save a dollar if you purchase a bottle online. Since I take two showers daily, the bottle usually lasts me about a month.
4). Suave Shampooand Conditioner Beauty Products- Deep cleans normal to oily hair. The clarifying shampoo is good too because it eliminates residue from styling products such as gels, mousse, and hair spray. Suave Professionals 2 in 1 Plus Shampoo and Conditioner, 32 FL. OZ is $2.74 on Walmart.com. This is pretty good. I’ve never thought of shopping for styling products online, but if I can save some money, I don’t see why not.
5). Suave for Men Deep Cleaning Shampoo– Did you think I would forget our good-looking men? LOL. A 14.5 FL. Oz is advertised for $3.68 on Walmart.com.
6). L Ore al Paris Colour Riche Lipstick is $4.97- $5.97. The colors are gorgeous: nudes and browns. If you purchase this product at CVS pharmacy or Walgreens, it’s about $11- $12. If you’re looking for something nice, but affordable, go to Walmart.com and shop online.
7). Smile With Confidence- Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste, Radiant Mint 5.8 oz $2.85
8)Crest Whitening plus scope– This is my favorite toothpaste. It leaves your breath minty and fresh for hours.
$5.47 for 6.0 Oz.
9). Feel fresh and confident: Scope Outlast Peppermint flavor– $4.12 for 25.4 FL. Oz.. It can last you a month.
10) Always Maxi- Feel fresh all over. Regular or unscented. $2.43 for 24 pads.
11) Trojan Man Latex Brand Condoms– You just never know when the mood will strike! Three lubricated condoms for $1.95. You can purchase a box online through Walmart.com
12) Summer’s Eve Delicate Feminine Wash For sensitive skin- In stock and advertised for $4.68 for 15 oz.
13) Huggies Pampers- 192 pampers for $33.50.. I don’t have kids yet so I wouldn’t be able to tell you if this is expensive or not. I will let you be the judge of that.