Facial acne free is everyone’s dream. However, not everyone is lucky to get it. Many of us who have to fight against acne at any time. Not to mention, we sometimes use the wrong product, so we are even more severe acne. In fact, it is not difficult to treat face acne.
What is Acne
Acne is an inflamed skin condition caused by a series of triggers. Several triggering factors that cause acne are:
1. Hormone activity. Hormones affect the productivity of the oil glands. If productivity is excessive oil glands, acne appears. Therefore, do not be surprised if the acne is a part of teenage life. Ahead of the menstrual period, women also often get acne. However, when an adult does not mean we are free from acne. Anyone and in any age can get acne.
2. Excessive flaking of dead skin resulting from excessive use of beauty products.
3. The presence of bacteria in pores called Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes). P. acnes like dead skin and excess oils. This environment helps P. acnes produces red and inflamed skin and cause acne.
4. Irritated skin. Result does not match the product treatment, acne can occur.
5. Sensitivity to certain foods or drugs. Although rare, acne can be a clue if we do not fit on drugs or certain foods.
Forms of Acne
Acne has many forms, among others:
1. Ordinary acne (pimples), reddened skin irritation of existing contents.
2. Acne rice (cyst) containing the contents of the hard or somewhat hard.
3. Open comedones (blackheads), pimples with black top.
4. Closed comedones (whiteheads), pimples little white because skin pores are blocked
Caring for acne face
If you already have acne, do not panic. You can still treat your acne face. Try performing the following tips.
1. Diligent cleaning of the face. Clean your face at least twice a day, when you shower in the morning and at night after you’ve finished the move and want to go to sleep. Use water-based product and does not dry the face. If done regularly, take care of business face breakouts you will succeed.
2. Kill the bacteria that cause acne. Use products that contain sulfur or benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide is available in pharmacies or drug stores as a percentage of 2.5%, 5%, and 10%. Start from the smallest, ie 2.5%.
3. Do exfoliate dead skin with products containing BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid). This product is available in the formulation of 1% and 2% salicylic acid gel or lotion. You can also use a scrub. However, be careful because the viscous products can clog pores. Instead of healthy, take care of business your pimply face doomed to fail.
4. Improve your skin cells with a product containing tretinoin. For your security, the user consult with a dermatologist.
5. Reduce oil production with a mask. To care for face breakouts, maskerlah your face once a week. You can use the masks are available in stores or make your own.
To treat acne face the maximum, do the steps above regularly and consistently. Undoubtedly your acne will quickly disappear.
If the problem persists, contact a dermatologist. You may need laser treatment, antibiotic drug, or other treatments that can only be done by a doctor.