People often seek temporary or Movers Accommodation in Edmonton for various reasons, but especially when they are:
* Between rentals
* Waiting for their home to get ready if they are renovating
* On an extended business trip
* On vacation in Canada, with Edmonton as their base
* Relocating to Edmonton and need a place to stay while they look for an apartment
Whatever the reason, the choice of movers’ accommodation depends on a few factors. The size of the accommodation depends on the size of the family, the budget available and the preferred location. If there are several family members, you have a choice of looking for extended stay hotel suites or short term rentals. Your budget will determine what amenities and facilities you can expect. Location plays an important role if there are school-going children, the need for health services and the proximity to your place of work so that you can save on your commute. Based on these factors, you can choose from three types of movers’ accommodation in Edmonton:
* A standard hotel – for those who need a place to stay for just a few days such as ten days or less, hotels are a good option, mainly because you do not need to worry about laundry, housekeeping and all the related work that goes into maintaining your living quarters. In fact, there are excellent hotels in Edmonton that offer extra facilities such as discounted stays, complimentary breakfast and free parking.
* Extended stay hotels: These are cost-effective options when your stay is likely to extend to a few weeks. Without the hassle of leases and contracts you can enjoy an apartment-like stay with your own fully equipped kitchen, linen and laundry facilities. This stay option is homely and works out to be much cheaper than renting an apartment during your stay, particularly since all the associated requirements are taken care of by the hotel.
* Rental apartments: This will probably be a good choice in case you need temporary movers’ accommodation in Edmonton for a few months’ stay. Renting an apartment means signing a lease and taking care of arranging for utilities on your own. Although it seems like a good option for stay that involves a few months, it is not the most budget-friendly option.
There are great hotels in Edmonton that offer special movers’ accommodation for travellers who need a place to stay temporarily. Most people looking for movers’ accommodation Edmonton prefer to opt either for a standard hotel or an extended stay hotel as it takes care of everything they need. Alberta hotels such as the Yellowhead Inn are popular for their location, affordable rates and facilities that include accommodation, amenities and entertainment, all in one place. Even if you arrive in Edmonton with all your belongings in a truck, you can enjoy free parking and a comfortable stay at Yellowhead Inn until your new home is ready to move in, making your changeover a smooth and convenient experience.