As for some of the activities carried out regular sex can makesense for the perpetrators, among others, are:
1. RELIAVE STRESS, according to researchers from Scotland in the Journal of Psychology, they studied the activity of 22 sek men and 24 women, then created a situation that triggers the stress of the respondents that the activities of public speaking, giving an arithmetic test and then recorded their blood pressure. The result is that those who commit sex have better responses to stress compared with those engaged in other sexual behavior or not having sex at all. Another study says sexual relations associated with low diastolic blood pressure.
2. IMPROVING IMMUNITY, good sexual health can mean better physical health pula. Having sex once or twice a week increase antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections. Scientists at Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., took samples of saliva, which contain IgA, from 112 students who reported their frequency of sex miliki. They that in the “frequently” – once or twice a week – had higher levels of IgA than in the other three groups – who reported fasting, having sex less than once a week, or have very often, three or more times a week.
3. BURN CALORIES, Thirty minutes of sex burns 85 calories or more.This may not sound like much, but if done 42 minutes half an hour will burn 3570 calories, more than enough to lose weight. You wil lbe dropped if done for 21 hours or almost all day. “Sex is a great mode of exercise,” says Patti Britton, PhD, a Los Angeles sexologist and president of the American Association of Sexuality Educators and Therapists. It takes work, from both physical and psychological perspective, to do well, he said.
4. IMPROVE HEART HEALTH, While some parents may worry that during sex can cause a stroke. According to researchers from the UK, in a study published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, scientists found frequency of sex was not associated with stroke, the 914 men studied during and followed for 20 years. And the heart health benefits of sex do not end there. The researchers also found that having sex twice or more during the week reduces the risk of fatal heart attack by half for men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
5. IMPROVING SELF-ESTEEM, Improving self-esteem is one of 237 reasons people have sex, collected by researchers from the University of Texas and published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior. According to Gina Ogden, PhD, a sex therapist and marriage and family therapist in Cambridge, Mass., that even though they already have self-esteem say they sometimes have sex to feel better. “One reason people say they have sex is to feel good about themselves,” he tells WebMD. “Great sex begins with self-esteem, and raise it if the sex is loving, connected, and what you want, it raises it ..”
6. ENHANCE INTIMACY, Having sex and orgasms increases levels of the hormone oxytocin, the so-called love hormone, which helps us to bind and build trusted.Peneliti from the University of Pittsburgh and University of North Carolina evaluated 59 premenopausal women before and after contact with their husbands and partners are warmly , ends with a hug. They found that the more contact, the higher the oxytocin levels. “Oxytocin allows us to feel the urge to nurture and to bond,” Britton said.Higher oxytocin has also been associated with feelings of generosity. So if you’re feeling suddenly more generous toward your partner than usual, there is increased the hormone of love.
7. REDUCE PAIN, With the increase in the hormone oxytocin and endorphins will decrease pain. So if your headache, arthritis pain, or PMS symptoms will look to improve after sex, you can thank those higher oxytocin levels. In a study published in the Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine, 48 volunteers who inhaled oxytocin vapor and then their fingers pricked, feels the pain was reduced more than half.
8. REDUCE THE RISK OF PROSTATE CANCER, Ejaculation Often, especially in men aged 20, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life, Australian researchers report in the British Journal of Urology International. When they followed men diagnosed with prostate cancer and those without, they found no association between prostate cancer on the couple seksuall, in men aged 30s, 40s, and 50s. But they found men in their 20s, five times or more ejaculations weekly one-third only to reduce prostate cancer risk. Another study, reported in the Journal of the American Medical Association, found that frequent ejaculations, 21 or more a month can reduce or lower the risk of prostate cancer in older men as well, compared with men who ejaculated less or often during the period 4 – 7 months.
9. PELVIC MUSCLE STRENGTHENING, For women, doing a few pelvic floor muscle exercises as Kegel exercises, during sex offers several benefits. You will enjoy more pleasure, and you can also strengthen the area and help to minimize the risk of incontinence later in life. As for how to perform basic Kegel exercise, is to tighten the muscles of your pelvic floor, namely by trying to stop the flow of urine, counted to three, then release.
10. MAKE SLEEP WELL, according to research, Oxytocin is released during orgasm can cause drowsiness. And getting enough sleep has been linked with a number of other good things, like maintaining a healthy weight and blood pressure. Men can go straight to bed and snoring in just minutes after they finish doing that.
Do you already have, be happy………