Nutmeg has been known since the first has various properties and uses, from cooking to a natural remedy for many ills. Nutmeg from Indonesia, which is derived mainly from the island of Banda Neira is nutmeg with the best quality in the world.
Nowadays, many companies who use the plant as a natural remedy, but to plant nutmeg is still not much to know. Besides as an ornamental plant, nutmeg can also be used as a natural medicinal plants. Here are some benefits of nutmeg plants as traditional medicine.
Some of the properties of nutmeg for human life:
- As a cooking spice: nutmeg is a natural flavoring and preservatives
- For Health: Dental pain reliever Substances contained in nutmeg oil helps fight bacteria in the mouth that cause cavities.
- To reduce pain in the teeth / gums, apply a few drops of nutmeg oil on the sore gums while a massage.
- Abdominal pain Natural compounds contained in nutmeg is efficacious help smooth the digestive tract, it is not surprising since the first of nutmeg has been known to overcome the problem of diarrhea, abdominal bloating and other digestive disorders. sleeping pills
- To overcome the problem of sleep, pour a little nutmeg powder on a glass of warm milk.
- Eliminate acne and blemishes Tubuk nutmeg until smooth then mix with milk whole milk, stirring to form a paste. Apply on the face that problem, let stand a few minutes, then wash face as usual.
With so many benefits of nutmeg above, we can conclude that the natural fruit is alsocapable of curing the disease.
From time immemorial the natural plant does have many health benefits, other than nutmegmany more plants around us that can be used as a natural remedy.
In addition to the health, still has a lot of nutmeg menfaat such as a cooking spice. Because now we are discussing is about health, then the cooking topic we will discuss next time.
To maintain the nutmeg plant is also not difficult, simply by planting once and then only with care sedikti the nutmeg crop will be grown. Learn more about the nutmeg plant breeding please search on the internet.
On the other occasions we will discuss more about the benefits of natural plants for health.