Becoming doctor is a dream of many young minds. Although the profession of a doctor is very challenging but it’s a highly respectable job in the society. This is the profession for those, who love science subjects and can deal with extreme hard conditions of human diseases. The person in this field has to be very strong as he has to face extreme difficult situations. Therefore, this career line of medicine is said to be very much challenging.
Medical education and degree from India is considered a very highly valuable and important. In the globe, the topmost country providing good medical education is UK. But just after UK, India comes second. In India, the medical education is cheap and good as compared to other countries. Medical Council of India (MCI) is the governing body which controls the medical educations all over the country. All the Universities or colleges are inspected by Medical Council of India (MCI) every year and monitored.
The medical universities or colleges grant medical degrees like MBBS, MS, MD, BDS, MDS or any Graduate or PG degree, with permission from the Medical Council of India (MCI). These colleges strictly follow all the amendments set up by the Medical Council of India (MCI). From these all colleges, there are selected top medical colleges from the students can try to take the degree. For this they have to clear an entrance examination, to make the bright career in medicine from India.
According to surveys and reports in the year 2011, the top ten lists of medical colleges in India are as follows –
1. All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Delhi
2. Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
3. Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
4. Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
5. Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal
6. Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi
7. Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
8. Grant Medical College, Mumbai
9. St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
10. Madras Medical College, Chennai
If anyone aspiring to make a career in medicine, they can apply to these colleges. Anyone who has got a degree from any of the above mentioned colleges can make a bright career.