Healthy hair is the desire of everyone. It gives the largest eyes add to the confidence of a person, while giving some definition of the characteristics of each person. Take care of your hair needs some extra care. Here are some tips to help you.
* Mustard oil Boil. A regular massage of this oil is helpful.
* Cut the hair every 4-5 weeks, even if you are growing.
* Coconut oil mixed with lime juice on the hair applied daily is also good for healthy hair.
* Do not use any old rubber band as they tend to break or split hair. Instead of just using a scrunch or a fabric coated elastic band.
* Another good way is to keep head of healthy hair is to apply the juice of coriander leaves green on the head.
* Apply oil or olive oil Musturd at bedtime and wash your hair the next morning.
* Do not brush wet hair too harshly because it is three times lower and are more likely to break off mid strand? Hair dry with a towel, then gently brush with a comb with wide teeth.
* Rinsing your hair with lemon juice can bring life and shine back to dull hair.
* If you have dandruff then apply a mixture of vinegar and water on the scalp before going to bed. Keep it overnight. Rinse your head with vinegar water again in the morning. You will see the result in few weeks.
* Massage with olive oil and almond oil on your scalp is a good cure of dandruff.
* Another good way to get rid of dandruff is to soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in water floor and massage the paste on the head, leaving for a few minutes and then wash it.
* Mix the banana in honey and apply on hair for 30-40 minutes, then wash for the brilliance of your hair.
* Always maintain a balanced diet with exercise for healthy hair. Drink plenty of water and eat lots of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieve healthy hair.
* To stop your hair turn gray, you can mix Bhringraj (Eclipta Elba), Amala, corals, iron and black sesame seeds. It is very useful and even stops the graying of hair.
Home Remedies for Dandruff: –
* One of the best ways to control dandruff is to apply a mixture of vinegar and water on the scalp.
* Apply warm coconut oil on the scalp with a cotton ball. Leave it overnight. Apply the juice of a lemon on the scalp in the morning and wash your hair as usual after 30 minutes.
* 1 part sulfur powder, 2 parts surgical spirit, 1 part almond oil and 4 parts rose water or distilled water. Rub it on your scalp.
* Mix a little olive oil and almond oil and massage into your scalp. Leave on for 5 minutes then rinse.
* Soak fenugreek (methi) seeds overnight and then grind to a paste. Apply the paste on the scalp, leave for 20-30 minutes, then wash hair as usual.