You already know that when you walk down the aisle you will have all eyes on you so you certainly want to make an impressive presentation. In addition to your dress, your hairstyle, accessories, even the jewelry you wear will be important. And let’s be honest your physical shape will be extremely important. Getting a fitness regime started now is every bit as important as planning your wedding day. You can determine what shape you are in on your wedding day. I have a few tips to offer that will help you meet that goal:
* Get a partner that will help keep you on track. With all the other distractions someone needs to be prodding you to stay on your fitness regime. I would suggest someone very close to you such as your mom who will also be a major figure in your wedding. She will probably be second only to you in the amount of attention people will pay to her on your wedding day.
* Always remember that your exercise and diet regiment is equally important to all the other aspects of your life. It is an integral part of the wedding planning. Do not rationalize it away.
* If you have trouble lining up a partner then check out local gyms and try to find a personal trainer. You then have someone whose “job” is to make sure you complete your exercise and diet program.
* Keep in mind you are getting married and will likely be starting or coming into a family. The health habits you have will likely become the health habits of your spouse and family. Incorporating healthy habits into your life now and not waiting until you have a fat spouse and fat kids is the best way.
* Look into a Biometrics program. These are wonderful as they provide structure to your meals. Planning is done, shopping lists are provided, and the recipes are easy to prepare. Check out one of these sites on the internet today.
When you are sweating and tired remember all the people who will be looking at you on your wedding day. This will be a lasting impression that you will leave with people. Not only the things you do but how you look will matter. Again be sure you have your fitness regime laid out as exactly as your do your wedding plans.
Would it not be wonderful that when in the future you are looking at your wedding photos that you remember it as not only the day you got married but it was also the event that changed the way you live life.