If you don’t want a ticket from the Fashion Police, then it’s time to clean out your closet. If you have any of these lingering fashions from the 90s you may want to re-think your lack of fashion and tune into the 21st century.
- Spiral permed hair – Ditch the big curls and big bangs from the Beverly Hills 90210 days. Sleek and flat hair is the way to go these days.
- Acid washed jeans – These were made popular by Axel Rose. Ditch the acid washed jeans for skinny black jeans (think Emo not metal bands)
- Oversized t-shirts with shoulder pads – Rip up those oversized t-shirts and use them for rags. Shoulder pads were never flattering.
- Denim Overalls – Only farmers should wear overalls. It’s time to say good bye to denim overalls and buy trendy, hip hugging jeans instead.
- White Keds san shoelaces – If you want to look like a hick, then continue to wear white Keds minus shoelaces. Replace those outdated Keds with slip-on comfy Skechers instead.
- Petticoat dresses – Ditch the high waisted, floral-patterned Little House in the Prairie dress for a classic little black dress (which won’t ever go out of style)
- Hammer pants – Made popular by MC Hammer, these baggy genie style pants were never attractive. Buy slacks or a well-tailored pair of jeans.
- Guess Jeans – Those tight purple Guess jeans may have been cute in the 90s but they are outdated and faded now. Opt for a skinny or low rise jean in black or dark blue.