The Nokia Lumia 800 bears very similar N9 look like design and touted as the first Nokia’s Windows Phone with the best-integrated and design. The 800 previously known as SeaRay runs Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) OS and sports a curved 3.7-inch Clearblack display and cased within thin 12.1mm, polycarbonate plastic body. It has a 8 megapixel rear Camera with Carl Zeiss optics with Flash and comes with F2.2 aperture for better low light photoshoots.
If you are thinking what’s unique features, Nokia has added into it’s Windows Phone so, first is the Nokia Drive, which is a free full voice guided turn-by-turn navigation, Nokia MixRadio that delivers pre-setup mixes of full length music, and is exclusively available on Nokia Windows Phone. The Nokia Lumia 800 Price in India is Rs.28,000(approx), and is expected to be here sometime in late December . Stay tuned for in-depth details.
The operating system now boasts over 40,000 apps, too, so the two companies can claim that the partnership is already driving increased momentum for Microsoft’s superb operating system.
And although the seamless polycarbonate shell and the solidity of the device are impressive, in fact it’s the Windows Phone software that really shines. Teamed with Nokia’s excellent design and camera heritage, there’s a lot to like, whether it’s the Office integration, gaming with Xbox live or simply social network integration.
The 3.7” screen offers Super AMOLED resolution, and Windows Phone’s living tiles really do look impressive; showing you the weather, a boarding pass or a friend’s photograph, the display hardware here is as good as this software needs. And the phone’s tactile, matte finish means the Lumia is not like the bar of soap that many other phones often seem to be modelled on. It’s also pleasingly weighted, at 142g.
Nokia Lumia 800 mobile features :
- First Nokia mobile with Windows Phone OS
- Large , Bright full touch screen display
- 8MP camera
- smooth single-piece body
- Powerful processor
- Long battery backup
Nokia Lumia 800 specifications :
- Display : 3.7-inch bright AMOLED ClearBlack display
- Dedicated buttons at the front : Back, Start and Search (set in the glass)
- available in colors: black, cyan and magenta
- Camera : 8 mega-pixel with auto-focus ,Carl Zeiss optics ,and flash
- HD video recording @ 30 frames per second
- CPU : 1.4GHz processor
- Internal memory : 16GB
- cloud computing : 25GB of free SkyDrive storage
- Network : Quadband GSM , UMTS
- Connectivity : 3G HSDPA , WiFi , Bluetooth
- Talktime : up to 13 hours
- Stand by time : up to 335 hours
- Dimensions : 116.5 x 61.2 x 12.1mm
- Weight : 142gm
- Nokia Drive – free turn-by-turn navigation and a dedicated in-car interface
- Nokia MixRadio – free global mobile music-streaming
- Browser : Internet Explorer 9 fast, HTML5 applications
In the box
- Nokia Lumia 800
- Nokia Charger AC-16N
- Nokia Charging and Data Cable CA-185CD
- Nokia Stereo Headset WH-902 (3.5 mm AHJ)
- Soft cover (colour matched to phone colour)
- Quick Start Guide (Foldout)
- Extended PIB (user guide + product information booklet)
Nokia Lumia 800 Price in India : Around Rs.28,000 . Coming in December 2011 .