Gmail is perhaps one of the most effective systems of spam filtering, including Web mail services. But sometimes, trash always finds its way into the user’s inbox. Fortunately, mark the spam as such and get rid of him easily.
Select an e-mail as spam
First, make sure you’re logged into your Gmail account. For spam and then:
First Click the box to the left of the spam message. To select multiple e-mails, press the Ctrl key while clicking on each one, or the Shift key, if they follow each other.
Second on the toolbar just above the messages, click the icon with a circle and exclamation points. Tool tip to show report spam.
3. Gmail will display the message “This conversation has been marked as spam.” If you made a mistake, click Cancel.
4. If you select a message from an address which is also signed, Gmail displays a message saying: “In addition to marking the message as spam, Gmail can attempt to unsubscribe automatically [sender]by sending a request to Unsubscribe his name. “You can unsubscribe and report email as spam, or just mark that particular message as junk.
Remove an email from spam
If you have a legitimate conversation marked as spam, do not despair. You can always remove the “spam” label. To do so, as soon as possible so you will not miss any important messages from the sender that has been accidentally blocked. As spam messages are deleted from your mailbox after a month.
1. While Gmail, will bring a mouse to the left sidebar, right between the sidebar and on-screen messages. Wait for the vertical scroll bar to appear.
2. Find the label marked as spam. You may need to click More to see.
Click on the third label spam.
4. Select the message to restore.
5. From the toolbar, click the Not Spam.
If you know an email is junk, and you do not need it, there is no reason why it should be in your mailbox. When you delete the spam, it is gone forever. Not feeling well? Alternatively, you can let nature take its course Google: all mails marked as spam is automatically deleted after 30 days.
1. Go to the spam label in the left sidebar.
2. Select messages will be deleted.
Third Click Delete Forever toolbar.
4. To remove all spam, click Delete all spam messages.
You should see a message reading, “All Mail, Spam was removed forever.”
Add to Gmail? You may also want to know the different options for the login page of Gmail, so you can read the emails easily and quickly. Visit our Blog Lady more tips for e-mail, social media, blogs and niche marketing.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lee_