Easy Blueberry Muffins Recipe – They Melt in Your Mouth!
Here’s a really delicious homemade muffin recipe for you 🙂
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1 cup blueberries
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup butter
Procedure on how to make the blueberry muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the 4 dry ingredients: the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Get a 1 cup measuring cup and pour the 1/3 cup vegetable oil. Add the egg, then add milk until it fills up the cup. It’s approximately 1/3 cup milk. This will be your wet ingredients mixture.
- Pour your wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well. You can use an electric mixer, or you can mix the batter by hand. Then using a spatula, fold in your blueberries gently into the batter. Do not overmix or your batter will turn purple.
- If you want to make a topping for your muffins, mix the last 4 ingredients which are sugar, flour, ground cinnamon and butter. Mix well. Sprinkle the topping on the muffins.
- Pour your batter into a muffin pan lined with paper cups. Or, just like what we did in the above picture you can use a silicone muffin pan.
- Bake your muffins for about 25 minutes. Test for doneness using a toothpick or cake tester.
- Enjoy your freshly baked, delicious blueberry muffins!
These muffins are perfect for breakfast, snack, dessert, for gatherings, potlucks or parties.
Hope you enjoy this recipe! You can also add other ingredients such as chocolate chips, walnuts or pecan nuts. You can also make it even healthier by adding bran.
Share this with your friends!
Check these out for more easy and delicous recipes!