Another very yummy variation to this recipe is Cream of Chicken instead of Cream of Mushroom. Plus everyone loves chicken. I hope you like it thank you for reading and enjoy!!
Things You’ll Need:
- 4 Sheets (12×8-inches) Aluminum foil
- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken breast halves (1 to 1-1/4 LB)
- 1 Can (10 3/4 oz) cream of Mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 Cups Frozen Cut Green beans
- 2 Medium red potatoes, cut in bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbs Butter
Raw chicken Preheat oven to 450oF or grill to medium-high. Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of foil.
Campbells cream of mushroom soup Spoon soup over chicken: Sprinkle with paprika. Top with Vegetables: dot with butter. Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Repeat to make four packets.
Grill Bake 30 to 35 minutes on a cookie sheet in the oven or Grill 22 to 24 minutes on Medium-high in a covered grill.