If you are a green marketer, you would need marketing materials that are not only impressive but competitive as well despite being traditional and eco-friendly. Every material today can be made eco-friendly, if you know how to do it. What you simply have to decide on is which materials to use. You can start with the basics such as the business cards, flyers, and brochures. But if you want one material that will keep all your other materials well presented, what you will need is the presentation folder.
Presentation folder printing is an easy to do material that will help present your business in one full package. You can have your business cards, brochure, catalog, flyers, sales sheets, CD, and DVD in the inside pockets. When people receive your folder, they will already get all important data about your business inside. There’s no need to send or distribute the materials separately, allowing you to save a lot of time and money.
But because you want your folder to be eco-friendly, you need to ensure that it is designed and printed using green materials. How would you do that? Here are a few strategies to carry out green printing:
– Start with the ink. The traditional ink used in printing releases toxic emissions in the atmosphere. This can be bad not only for the atmosphere but for people’s health as well. To practice green printing, you can start using soy-based or vegetable-based ink. These are less harmful and produce a professional appeal. Before you hire a printer, make sure that they use these types of inks so they too will help you with your advocacy.
– Use sturdy recycled paper. Recycled paper is growing popular these days. They are a great way to show your concern for the environment. Just make sure that the recycled paper stock you will use will be sturdy enough to hold everything you will inside your folder.
– Get your old folders out and reuse them. If you have old presentation folders, why don’t you reuse them again? They can be used as folder again as long as the information printed on them is still correct. You can also cut out the contact detail and use it as label or even business card. You can also use them to keep your old files.
– When having your presentation folder templates printed, get electronic proof instead of a printed proof. This will help save paper and even on delivery cost.
– Work with an eco-friendly printer. To ensure that your folder get the whole green treatment, you need to look for a printer that supports your advocacy. There are a lot of green printers out there today. Do your homework in order to find the best one that will fit your print job and also your budget.
It can seem difficult enough to start an eco-friendly printing, but once you get started with your eco-friendly presentation folders, the rest will be easy. Just stay focused and true to your advocacy so you get the best materials and image for your business. You can even encourage other people to do the same with their material. You put the recycle and other green icons in your folder to tell people about your advocacy. Who knows? They might do the same in their presentation folders and other marketing materials.
These easy and winning tips will allow you to keep your company’s name in the lead of your costumers. For more design templates, visit: presentation folder templates.