It’s a common assumption that men are not bothered by their appearance only and are not willing to make an effort to care for their beauty. A fact that men will never admit is, they are also aware and concerned about their appearance and how to get themselves pampered at beauty salons and spas. However, in the past there are many exclusive beauty treatments for men, can not serve the purpose of basic care that men need to provide your skin, hair and body. By following some simple beauty tips and an adequate system of skin care and hair care, men can achieve the look they want. Here are some beauty tips for men.
Beauty tips for men
Facial skin care is what many men do not care, not knowing that is really important. Men have more fat skin 15% more than women, which leads to develop skin disorders like acne, wrinkles, blemishes, etcSiga the steps listed below for proper skin care.
* Cleanse, tone and moisturize your face on a daily basis. Men with very oily skin should use a soap-free cleanser and gel on the face, instead of a moisturizer. A moisturizer that contains the properties of clay can also be used.
* Use a face wash at least twice a week to exfoliate the skin of dead skin cells, blackheads and white heads. Follow it up with a homemade mask.
* Always use a sunscreen or a sunscreen when the sun moves in to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
* Before shaving, wash your face with a soap without washing your face, beard wet with warm water and let soak it for a minute or two. Apply shaving cream at the same rate and use that contains vitamin E or aloe vera, as it would be less harsh on your skin. After shaving, use an aftershave toner and follow with a moisturizer.
* Visit a salon once a month to get a face cleaning done. This will remove the unwanted black heads, clogged pores and pimples skin. Please feel free to lounge from time to time the face or the homemade done.
The most common hair problems men are facing hair loss in men, gray hair and dandruff. This is mainly due to lack of use of certain hair care products and also due to dust, pollution and harmful UV rays of the sun. The ends of the hair after care will help you improve your hair and get rid of hair problems.
* The most important aspect of hair care is the care of the scalp. To do this, always use a mild shampoo, followed by a moisturizing conditioner. If you have dandruff, use a good dandruff shampoo and conditioner. You can also use a hair serum to keep hair texture.
* Wash your hair at least three times a week and massage your hair and scalp with oil that contains vitamin E. Leave the oil in a few hours before you wash it off.
* Do not wash your hair with warm or hot water. Always use cold or warm water to wash the hair.
* Avoid towel drying or blow drying your hair, because it can cause hair breakage which can lead to hair loss and baldness ultimately significant. Let your hair air dry and do not brush wet hair.
* Avoid using hair straighteners and other hair accessories and hair products that can damage hair follicles.
* To deal with gray hair, colored hair with a hair color or hair color that suits your skin tone.
* Get your hair cut or trimmed regularly and wear a hat when venturing into the sun and pollution.
Hand and Nail Care
Care of hands and nails is something that even many women tend to ignore, so that men completely ignoring it, no big deal. Follow the steps listed below for the appropriate hand and nails.
* Wet hands and fingers every day after bathing. Keep your hands and between your fingers clean.
* Do not bite your nails instead of cutting them regularly and adequately present to prevent brittle nails.
* Get a manicure at a salon once in a while is good!
It is very essential for the care of your feet to prevent foot rough, dry foot infections. The following tips will help keep your feet clean and healthy.
* Wash your feet regularly and keep the area between the toes clean and dry.
* Trim your toenails regularly and present.
* Use a foot care lotion to keep your feet healthy and keep your feet dry.
* You can also use a pumice stone or foot file to get rid of dead thickened skin on heels and ankles.
* If you are going to wear socks all day, make sure you use deodorant foot spray or powder to prevent smelly feet, due to the sweating of the feet. Also, clean shoes before use.
We hope that these beauty tips for you, but remember that the most important beauty tip would always wear a smile on your face!