Kaspersky Antivirus is a security program from the Kaspersky Laboratories.Its a russian company based on Moscow. Kaspersky features security solutions for personnel,bussiness computers and enterprise level companies.Kaspersky offres a wide range of produucts like Anti-Spyware, Anti-Intrusion, Anti-Virus, and Anti-Spam products.Kaspersky offers protection against various kinds of security risks such as trojan horses, viruses,spyware and other malwares.
* Offers great features and protection.
* Improved safe surf and parental control features.
* Easy to Use.
* The system monitor which analyzes the system activities and stops the problematic ones.
* Scan speeds are above average.
* Does not hang the system.
* Bit costly on comparison with others.
* Many features are hard to understand from user manual.
#2. Bit Defender
* Very User friendly. Can be easily used by starters.
* Improved version includes the following advantages:
* Auto pilot mode for enabling Silent Security Feature
* Secure surfing options for social media sites
* Protection against SEO flooded pages
* New and unique Smart Scan technology
* Anti-fraud filter that offers security against scams and fake websites
* Identity theft problem solved.
* Introducing virtualized browser and rescue mode.
* Great Speed.
* Unbelievable 24/7 customer support.
* Hasn’t gone viral with consumers.
#3. Avast Pro Antivirus 6
* Introduced a lot of new features like
Real Time Shields
SandBoxing – Free Virtualization
Advanced In-Cloud Heuristic Engine
* Very easy to install
* Great performance. High Speed .
* Easy to use and proper virus vault update.
* Offers money back guarantee
* A bit costly for the features
* Needs improvement for malware removal and efficacy benchmark ratings. Though PRO version has couple of new features compared to its free sibling, Avast can pull in more features to justify its cost.
#4 Mcafee Antivirus Plus 2012
* Strong anti-phishing protection.
* Idle timer results in fewer interruptions
* Quick clean up features
* Improved site adviser helps to prevent malicious sites
* Enabled two way firewall system
* Often flag for safe files
* Firewall protection is too basic.
* Costly compared to others.
#5. Norton Internet Security 2012
* Attractive Design
* Low impact performance
* Built in Installation help
* Automatic Scheduling and Norton Insight
* Commercial Keyloggers
* Needlessly complicated
* Idle time scan is not compatible with vista
* Detecting cracks and keygen as virus
* Slower working
WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE ANTIVIRUS????