After being hit early in the season, Arsenal are now beginning to return to the top step. The measures taken by the Gunners will face the challenge of Norwich City this weekend.
The Canary Islands at the beginning of this period showed stable. Education of children, Paul Lambert, has become by far the best campaign team and continues to give the opportunity to take a look.
Only efforts to maintain its position as Norwich meet the steep road. Against Arsenal, Lambert still can not play Zak Whitbread, Ward Elliott, and Daniel Ayala reservists in the rear.
On the strength of Arsenal, Bacary Sagna, Abou Diaby and Jack Wilshere is still struggling with an injury. Kieran Gibbs who had surgery for a hernia and Carl Jenkinson are also unable to form the lining of André Santos. Fortunately, Marouane Chamakh condition had improved so that it can be a backup for the trio in front. (Spur)
* Arsenal have never lost at Carrow Road since December 1984. The last meeting took place in August 2004, which was won by the Gunners with a score of 4-1. In total, Arsenal have won four and drew seven times over the last 11 matches at home to Norwich.
* In the last three games, Arsenal scored 13 goals against Norwich. Two of them winning by a score of, 4-1 and 5-1.
* The last time Arsenal beat the Canary Islands is going to open the Premier League in August 1992. At the time, Norwich won 4-2 at Highbury.
* The Canary Islands are a team with the highest score with a diving header, 6 times 38% of each other.
* Steve Morison had time to match the success of Chris Sutton and if Dean Ashton goal in this game as a player in Norwich scored in three consecutive games for the Premier League.
* Arsenal are the team most often compromised by the long distance season starts with a ratio of 29 percent.
* Arsenal became the most frequently scored the team with open play. As much as 91 percent of total goals in the Premier League Arsenal created from open play.
* Robin van Persie, most of the players to see Norwich defense. It’s 29 goals are full of Van Persie in the League games on 28 of the Premier, since recovering from an injury in February.
* Referee Phil Dowd had a bad record for Arsenal. In the last four games led by Dowd, Arsenal could not win.
* The victory over Norwich-200 away win for Arsene Wenger at Arsenal in all competitions.
Norwich City (4-4-1-1): Ruddy, Naughton, Martin, Barnett, Tierney, Bennett, Fox, Johnson, Pilkington, Hoolahan, Morison
Arsenal (4-3-3): Szczesny, Djourou, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Santos, Arteta, Song, Ramsey, Walcott, Van Persie, Gervinho
Norwich won 30%
Arsenal won: 38%