Common Websites on a Wedding Directory
Brides and grooms will need information and links to choose everything from a wedding planner to the bride’s jewelry. A wedding planner can be helpful and a good wedding directory can make it easy for the couple to make the best choices when it comes to their wedding day. Some of the categories that you can search on the Wedding Directory include the following:
· Wedding dresses for the bride, bride’s maids, flower girl, and family members
· Tuxes for the groom, groom’s men, ring bearer, and family members
· Cakes and caterers
· Wedding and reception facilities
· Gift registries
· Wedding decorations and flowers
· Photographers for weddings and receptions
Even with an extensive choice of sites all in one place, it will still take some time to look through the options to be able to choose the best clothes, food, location, and other wedding necessities at the best price.
Wedding Directory is a comprehensive guide to link you to the many choices you have to plan your special day. This is not your ordinary website! The Wedding Directory has compiled lists and links of the best places to start anywhere from a Las Vegas wedding to your registry and even an extensive list of web sites for wedding planning! The site is very user friendly. Think of it as a condensed wedding phone book for the internet.
You will be finalizing details up until your wedding begins. The chaos of tying the knot is notorious for causing stress for a woman and the day will fly by faster than you can believe. Shouldn’t you have every tool at your fingertips?
Take a look around and bookmark the website for any need that may arise until your day arrives. You never know when the Yellow Pages feature may come in handy!
What Does Wedding Registry Have to Offer Me?
Here are my top 5 favorite features that will come in handy for you as you begin your exploration of the directory.
1. Bridal Registry – This list goes through all the major retailers and links you to the website you will use for your registry. It is common for the happy couple to choose more than one store to offer variety to their registry and this is the best way to see them all at once.
2. Wedding – This section covers everything from rings to dresses to even pictures! There is no shortage of information in this section.
3. Wedding Planners – Hoping to find the perfect planner? Here is the best place to start.
4. Wedding Directory – Although it sounds redundant, this is somewhat the point. Here is a list of everything on the site so you won’t forget a thing!
5. Wedding Gifts – The site that keeps on giving; this section will help you as you attend weddings once your happily ever after has begun.
I hope you enjoy your very first wedding gift and congratulations on the best day of your life!
Less Common Websites on a Wedding Directory
The first kiss as husband and wife should be pleasant and enjoyable. Many brides and grooms see the dentist and get chronic bad breath remedied and dental problems fixed before the wedding. The wedding party and their family often get their teeth whitened to look their best in the photographs. So this is why dentists are included in some wedding directories. Some of the less common categories that can be searched on the
· Book publishers (document the wedding in words and photographs or to write the story of the couple’s meeting and courtship)
· Family history
· Background searcher (research anyone who will be hired)
· Fun facts
· Las Vegas Wedding
· Travel and vacation planning and deals (flights, cars, and hotel accommodations)