Viral diseases information including symptoms, diagnosis, misdiagnosis, treatment, causes
Viruses are too small to be seen by the naked eye. Viruses are even smaller than bacteria and require living hosts such as people, plants or animals for growth. Bacterial infections are diseases caused by bacteria. They occur as epidemics of infection depending on their mode of spread. There are many types of viruses that cause a wide variety of viral diseases. Here are some tips for different viral diseases.
- A very simple home remedy for viral fever is drinking a mixture of ginger juice and honey.
- Eat lots of fruits especially those which are rich in Vitamin C because these tend to strengthen our immune system and flushes off toxins from the body.
- Viral diseases are not treatable with antibiotics, which can only cure bacterial diseases and infections.
- For dengue virus orange juice must be taken because it helps in digestion and increases antibodies which encourages faster healing of the worn-out body.
- For mumps is applying a piece of cloth or cotton wool soaked in mullein leaf tea on the affected cheeks. This remedy also helps in fighting the inflammation caused by mumps.
- Drink papaya leaf extract because it increases blood platelet count. It’s quite simple to make take papaya leaves and wash them. Its best for dengue treatment.
- Margosa leaves are also widely used as a remedy of mumps. Margosa leaves posses anti-inflammatory properties and thus are extremely beneficial in controlling the swelling occurring in mumps patients.
- Prepare a powder from dried margosa leaves; blend it with turmeric powder and a teaspoon of water for preparing a paste. Apply the paste on the regions of the face affected by mumps swelling; also apply the paste on the regions behind the ears.
Treatment for different diseases
REMEDIES OF BACK PAIN:
- Exercise help to relieve back pain. See a physical therapist or other spine specialist for exercises specific to your condition.
- Always be careful on the surface you sleep as it can be the major cause of your back ache. Try to sleep on not very hard and not very soft bed so that your spine does get proper rest.
- You could take a mixture of five black pepper corns, five cloves and one-gram dry ginger powder in your tea at least twice a day.
- Consume warm water mixed with one tablespoon of honey to get rid of back ache.
- Gently massage the aching area. It will give you relief from back pain.
- Include in diet tomato, carrot, cabbage, cucumber, lettuce, and at least two lightly cooked vegetables such as cauliflower, cabbage, spinach, carrot, fruits.
- Avoid direct bending for picking any thing from the ground instead bend your knees and then pick up the object to save our spine from undue pressure.
Remedies for fever:
- Drink as much water as you can in order to replace fluid loss. It will also help to bring down body temperature.
- Guava can help you lower the fever. To prepare the remedy, you should take a fresh guava and prepare a guava juice. Drink the juice when it’s a little warm.
- Mix a pinch of Turmeric in a glass of warm Milk and drink.
- Soak a cloth in warm water, squeeze, and put on your forehead when you’re rested in bed or on a comfortable sit.
- Avoid eating solid foods until the fever is gone. You can replace the foods by drinking plenty of distilled water and/or juices.
- When you have fever do not take any supplement containing either iron or zinc. Taking iron causes great tension in a body that is fighting infection; and zinc is not absorbed by the body when you have fever.
- Mix honey, lime juice and some ginger juice and have it. It is very effective.
Remedies for earache:
- Add some garlic to a teaspoon of sesame oil. Warm this mixture. Lie on one side and put a few drops into one ear. Rest for 10 minutes, and then put a few drops into the other ear.
- A whole onion should be cooked till it is soft and then it should be wrapped in a piece of cloth and applied over the ear to provide relief from earache and dizziness. Leave it on for a few minutes and then apply to the other ear as well.
- Make a paste of ghee (clarified butter) and licorice. Apply this mix on the painful ear externally. This application can relieve the pain.
- Another good earache home treatment can be prepared by warming tiny pieces of chopped radish in mustard oil and this oil can then be filtered into a glass bottle. In case of an earache, a few drops of this oil can be inserted into the affected ear to provide pain relief.
- Mildly heat a little bit of sesame oil and add some Castor leaves. Apply this oil on the affected ear.
- Wrap a hot water bottle in a towel. Use the towel-wrapped hot water bottle as a pillow by laying the sore ear on it. Again, the heat from the hot water bottle will ease the pain from the sore ear.
- Burn a small piece of guggulu herb. When smoke starts emanating, let it enter the affected ear. This treatment can relieve the ear pain.