With the coming of September, this going-on-63 writer comes to the reality that another year is already half-gone. Past memories, traumas and events also have gone to make place for the new.
However, as a Christian, one can be assured by the Word of God that “one’s youth shall be renewed as an eagle.”’ The Bible is filled with many basic steps which speak of youth renewal blessings given by the Creator those who daily speak to Him and implement His Wisdom into their lives.
1) Fellowship with God, read/meditate the Bible or devotional and keep talking to Him.
Whatever you do — keep talking. One day you’ll find the most satisfying part of this youth renewal process; peace with God and with yourself as He speaks back to you in the way best suited for you personally.
2)Healthy eating. Cut out all processed foods gradually. Unless strongly advised by physicians, eat an egg daily. Despite the barrage of food industry spoke persons, regularly eating eggs is the largest deterrent of heart attacks/disease.
Take a full compliment of multi-vitamins supplements. Make certain they have a slightly higher content of critical C, Zinc and Chromium, as well as the B complex family.
Isaiah 55:2 New Living Translation (©2007)
“Why spend your money on food that does not give you strength? Why pay for food that does you no good? Listen to Me, and you will eat what is good. You will enjoy the finest food.”
3) Healthy habits and work productivity. Today, frequent moderate exercise is especially needed by typical office workers. Getting up once every hour to simply move on over to the water cooler will do wonders. Really.
Proverbs 6:6-9 KJV Bible
6- Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise!
7- It has no commander, no overseer or ruler,
8- Yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest.
Keep producing even if finances are not necessarily needed. Keep your mind active and get involved with interesting projects. Consider the ant and continue on with your youth renewal journey.
And with your labors, get plenty of good night sleep/rest. Dim those lights!
4) Get at least 15 minutes of sun each day in this youth renewal process and obtain all the vitamin D you’ll ever need – free! Let’s examine what are some of its benefits.
- Reduces the risk of multiple sclerosis
- May aid in reduction of Type 2 Diabetes
- Helps in prevention of high blood pressure
- Helps shrink some kinds of cancer cells
- Vitamin D can aid in prevention of cataracts forming
- Helps prevent muscle, skeletal and rheumatoid arthritic pain
- Also helps fight bronchial infections, the flu and bad colds
- Evidence of it helping lessen the ravages of Alzheimer’s
Malachi 4:2 GOD’S WORD® Translation (©1995)
“The sun of righteousness will rise with healing in his wings for you people who fear My Name. You will go out and leap like calves let out of a stall.
5) Give to others and do good – don’t hog life for yourself. Give socially, do something for others, especially for the elderly — you’ll be there soon enough.
Give financially with gladness and deliberately to a church/charity of your choice. Spend time withlike-minded people, one’s family and with oneself. A weekend to oneself, a Sabbath day of rest, will do much to restore your well being.
Listed below is the first part of the 103rd Psalm in the Book of Psalms. Please take note and become acquainted with all of His benefits — youth renewal is for you!
1- Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy Name.
2- Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits—
3- Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
4- Who redeems your life from destruction and crowns you with love and compassion,
5- Who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
Youth renewal is at your finger tips when applying the above simple, inexpensive Bible-based words of wisdom to yourself and to your loved ones. Don’t delay any longer and begin to feel young once again — no matter your age.